Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hi all, me at Wk's house waiting for him to bathe so that we can go catch Confessions Of A Shopaholic! We caught too many movies since I was back like Paul Blart Mall Cop (quite funny), Shinjuku Incident (I loved the show!!! Watched it in the Grand Cathay which was bloody huge, we sat at Row P and still not front 8 rows!), and Coming Soon (which was effing scary cos of the sound but Wk thinks its 'ok only'. damn I hate horror!). Slacked at his place reading many random blogs and forums and watched him play Texas Hold'em on Facebook in which he won! I kind of learnt it but I still don't really dare to play... Goofed around with Photobooth! We looked damn ugly. Pictures for our memories' sake only, not for anyone else HAHA. Okay I won't mind posting photos of my ugly self but I think Wk would just kill me. HAHA.

We should really take more photos. It has been 5 months and our photos are damn little!! =\

Guess what. I'm back for 1 week already and I still haven't uploaded the Hainan Dao photos! I'm such a bummer. I always spend so much time online but I just can't be bothered uploading the photos. HAHA. Okay maybe like, tonight or something if there's no one to talk to me on the phone...

And since it's the 'holidays', maybe I can blog about Japan, Cameron and Malacca! HAHAHA!!! That was like EONS ago! And yea the photos are all in my HDD which I haven't formatted to FAT32 an Macbook can only use FAT32. So must use my old Acer to transfer the photos to a thumbdrive or something. Yeah great.... Maybe I'll just spam the photos. Cos I probably already forgot where I went and what I did.

Well, gtg. BYE!