Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby did the most amazing thing for me. Okay actually everything he has done for me is amazing heh. Well, he always catches toys for me just cos I say it's cute. And he just caught me this....


BIG MICKEY!

It's damn cute right? Wait till you see the whole family!


Big Mickey, Medium Mickey and Tiny Mickey!!
The Medium Mickey's left hand is stuck on the face! Damn cute!!!

Okay the story goes.

I already have Medium Mickey and Tiny Mickey for quite a while already and one day after dinner we were at AMK Hub and wanted to catch a movie but we didn't manage to find a good slot so we ended up going to the arcade (god knows why we always go to the arcade for nothing... haha) and suddenly I SPOTTED BIG MICKEY IN ONE OF THE MACHINES!!!!! OMG!?!?!?!?!?!?! I was super damn excited!!!!!! But he didn't wanna try catching for me cos it looks quite difficult. I was quite sad actually. Then it was only 11 plus when he sent me home. I said I wanted to accompany him for a longer time before he goes home but he kept chasing me home!!! I was quite puzzled but I didn't think of it as abnormal cos maybe he's tired. But actually this silly boy went back to AMK Hub to catch it!!! O.O And parking in AMK Hub is expensive so he parked somewhere further and walked one big round into AMK Hub cos it's late and they closed alot of entrances already!

He told himself he will only spend 20 bucks catching it (cos 2bucks is 1 try, so that's 10 tries) and *GASPS* he really caught it within his budget! So clever lor hehehe.

Then for the past week wherever we went and when there's an arcade I WILL CONFIRM SEE BIG MICKEY THERE!!!!!! I will keep pestering him or hint him to catch but he always tell me "aiya it looks so hard la.." or "next time then I catch for you ok". I quite sad lor! But never mind la since he say he will catch already. But then when we were at Bugis's arcade, got someone else catch very fast!! I really really wanted him to try but he say don't want cos I thought he was tired. But actually this boy had it hidden in his house lor!!!! The Mickey is super huge lah!

So we went back to his place after work, and his maid cooked for us. Then he said "eh go down eat leh the food cold already" and I told him "aiya eat together lah!" but he kept chasing me to go down and eat. Then when we were eating he said "eh when we at home when you excited please don't talk so loud or exclaim ok" then I okok cos I know I'm loud. HAHA. Then he was about to send me home and he said "help me off my com ok?" and I was like "why you cannot off yourself?" and he said "aiya just go help me off lah!" then okay, I walked over to his desk, pulled out the chair (which was tucked in, not his style cos his chair is always not tucked in if he's at home but dunno why I didn't discover anything amiss) and I saw BIG MICKEY! OMG!?!?!?! I was totally in shock.

I looked at him, looked at Mickey, and looked at him again, felt happy about Mickey, and felt happier that he's so thoughtful when creating surprises. :D Actually he wanted to pass it to my sister and ask her to put on my bed on my birthday as a surprise but I kinda ruined it cos I was so whiney so he had no choice but to give it to me earlier. HAHA! But wah lau.... MICKEY!!!! Too cute already lah!

My sister thinks I'm nuts. HAHA!

Remember Hammie?


He caught for me the medium one too!!! Now I have 2 complete sets of 3 of Hammie and MICKEY!!! HAHAHA!!!!!


And these are all the toys from him! Only the yellow round thing (I think it's a dumpling/bao) is not caught at the arcade. The rest are! 3 Hammies, 3 Mickeys, 1 St Valentine (the name so funny that's what it's called lah! The pink hat one), 1 cream bear, 1 tiny Big Bird, 1 tiny Cookie Monster and 1 tiny turtle!!

AHHHHHH!! I'm really nuts. LOL!

And after he gave me Big Mickey, he said "that's the end of my toy-catching career!"
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Love you max lah Baby. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you! :D :D :D :D :D :D