Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've blogged about my awesome birthday this year already, but I saved as draft cos I'm waiting for Nicole to send me photos! So hehehe you all must waittttt.... LOL.

Maybe I'll blog about Emmeline's birthday first cos we took like, 200 photos? OMG. We just randomly went to the new mall Iluma to camwhore! LOL. Can't wait for stayover at my place!

And Sunday's our 1/2 year. Amazinggggg :D Unfortunately I'm sick and while we're out Baby didn't feel well too so we went back to his place to sleep and watch TV. HAHA. Baby said I could have anything I want for my birthday. YAY. :D :D :D

Starting work at RLC again next week. Yay I've a job! Must really earn money to pay back to mum for my Macbook. At first she said she'll pay 1/3 of the cost, but I whined at her to pay half instead when she said she had no present for me for my birthday. So yay I only gotta pay 1k now! :D

I'm finally reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!! Thanks Jabez for lending me the book! But I'm only 1/3 through it. I read very slow.... LOL.

The weather these days is damn erratic, one moment it'll be damn bloody hot, and the next it'll be raining like crazy. Is the world changing???? Speaking of weird weather, while we were at Zouk last Wednesday, there was this sudden mad wind that was so freaking strong that it blew alot of sand and dust from a nearby construction site over to Zouk. The whole area looked like some tornado shit and I thought it was raining but actually it was the sand! OMG. And some stuff blew over to the carpark and some cars got hit. Poor cars. Inside Zouk's screens had their car registration numbers and saying "owners please report to the valet counter now!!" Seems damn serious.

Then while inside Zouk, there's this stupid angmoh (there were LOADS last week, I wonder why and they all seemed drunk) who stepped on my foot and it was damn painful! I glared at him and he came over, and put his hands over my shoulder and he said "sorry" and it was freaking scary! Suddenly Baby pushed him away hard and _|_ at him. HAHAHAHA. I don't know, but it felt incredibily nice and warm inside. Van says it's damn sweet. Hehehehe.

We collected our graduation robes yesterday, then headed to town to watch Taken with his friends. It's an awesome show displaying the things a dad will do for the love of his daughter. The cinema was damn cold till we were shivering! Baby even wanted to use the graduation robe to cover up. HAHAHA.

BoA's Best & USA is out!!!!! 2CD & 2DVD version I want! Anyone wants to give it to me as a belated present? HAHAHAH. I haven't bought The Face tour DVD too. Zomg.... My birthday angpow money isn't enough. Haha.



Ore's awesome dance he did for the April babies of PPPPP! :D Love it. Haha.

Jabez's place later! Munchkins is an awesome game.