Friday, April 10, 2009

If I don't wanna go eat vegetarian then don't go la. Also not the first time. WTF has it gotta do with my attitude? Everytime say "I don't like her attitude". Whatever. Don't really give a shit. Can't wait to get married and move out of the house. The only thing you do great at is bullshitting and scolding people. Who the hell scolds their daughter 'fan tong' (literally rice barrel) and 'stupid'? Oh great, if I'm stupid where did I get it from? When I come home late you say a whole load of bullshit like dunno what I'll get raped or something. Well great cursing me now. FYI, when I'm home late I'm always taking the car and I'm sent to the doorstep. You also don't let me drive the car nor volunteer to pick me up say so much bullshit for what. I'm jealous of whoever who can ask their parents to fetch them anytime. When you said "you coming home late then you call me I come and pick you la" I immediately told you back that you wouldn't do it. Yeah I'm this confident. For filming at home I asked you to come school pick me and friends and equipment up cos it's damn heavy and only 3 of us to move everything and I was sick, and you said 'just take the bus la'. Seriously I don't get it. WTF is your car for if you park it at home 24/7, want to rush home the moment you end work, and only tear the red plate car coupon like 5 times within 3 years? Save until like that for what. Not like you ever spent the money on me and sis. Now tell me, which thing in my room is something you bought for me? I can say, NOTHING. Not my clothes, not my accessories, not my perfume, not my shoes, AND NEITHER MY BOOKS. Not even school books. Every school book is paid for by mum. Ever since P3, you have given me NO ALLOWANCE EITHER. My money comes from mum and myself. I don't even take extra money from her when I buy clothes and you still always scold me for buying stuff. I'm spending my own hard earned money cannot is it. Damn it.

I know I shouldn't say this. But eff it I don't give a shit anymore. Can say I unfillial or what don't really care. Cos he like to claim that he do damn alot for the family when I think mum is the one doing more and I don't see her saying that she does alot.

If not for mum I would have been gone long ago.

I hate you.