Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Well, we didn't catch Confessions in the end. ): But went to our favourite place: Hendersen Waves! It's like, our earliest memories. But sadly we still haven't taken pictures there together before... I want to go in the day leh baby! :D Equipped with my 30D, my tripod and a pair of sunnies, it should be a nice and different feeling cos we always go in the night (when the car is available... Haha..).

Presenting to you....


The Flight of Fancy Mummy and Baby!!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!!! Just the sight of it can make melt!!!! Ahhhhh so darn cute heh.
(The price tag is still on the Baby... Haha!)


And hello, Secret Wish Mummy and Baby!!
Ok there's a little story behind the Secret Wish Baby I would like to share.

Quite long ago, Dyn and I were at City Plaza shopping around and we saw, THE SECRET WISH BABY! It was like, $12 and Dyn told me to go find it at Lucky Plaza or what first cos it might be cheaper. So okay, we went Lucky Plaza but none of the perfume shops have it! I was very devastated... Lol.

Then one fine day, I went City Plaza again with Vicks and Kenneth, and saw it again!!! So I immediately bought it without any second thoughts. Yeah then I've been admiring at it for a long time already.

And on the day that we quit our job, we walked past Isetan and I was telling Dyn I can't find Flight of Fancy Baby anywhere and luckily I got the Secret Wish Baby from City Plaza already! When she heard me, she was a little shocked. Then she said "Beeeee, actually, I already bought for you also when I went City Plaza but always forget bring (or something like that)." Then it's my turn to be shocked lah! Shocked yet happy! My dear babygirl is soooooo sweet lah. :D But thanks anyway Beeeee! Love you!!

Ya ok I finally uploaded my Hainan Island photos, give me a while I'll sort it and blog it up like really soon okay??? Hehehehehehehe.