Wednesday, June 02, 2004

haiz i miss my comp! i'm gonna miss ya comp. now i made a timetable for myself and i make sure i'll follow it. for the sake of my grades. hmms. only gonna be online after 10. nvm. for my own sake.

tuesday
woke up late in the morning. rushed out of my house without breakfast. then the stupid bus. cheat my feelings. reached sch 15 mins late. luckily sec 4s not there or else i sure kena. the squad was pathetic. only 13 ppl. then we did so much wheeling. march and march. then YAs came. and sec 4s. so we couldn't slack anymore. [g]sihui was nice. haha. gave us constructive advice. and din scold us la. =) haha.

then later had meeting with the YAs about campfire. actually looking back at my dept, there's only around 30% of stuff left. and the dry runs. gonna be busy like mad this hols and july. so i better buck up with my work this hols first. after the meeting continued with my reception cards. and help souvenir with their painting. i expert liao. haha. so i paint the 2nd one wy and sarah haven't finish their first one. they complained that i had a better brush. heex. yeah i do. xinli's brush. hahs.

then actually wanted to go canteen for a break but all the stalls closed! so haiz went back to lounge with an empty stomach. hungry until not hungry le. read my 3rd book there until around 3 plus then we left. went tp mos. ate alot. freakingly hungry. then went with hy emme and yq to LJS for their turn to eat. hy wanted to act les with yq. me with em. hahas. so lame. but we din la. hy and yq had a fear in tp. hahas. made us walk one big round. but its okay la. then after they finished eating, it was drizzling. argh. i hate rain when i'm not at home. my shoe has a big hole so all the water went in. and i was in the bus shivering. heck. em accompanied me at the 73 stand but she had to leave. hahas. thanks em! heex.

came home at 7. i was grounded from the comp yesterday. only left a few tags. then ms lizah msged back. we can bring 30 ppl! yays. hy why nv reply me. msg yu twice le. haiz. yx if yu read this dun tell anyone abt it hor. i'll kill yu. hahas.

today
nothing interesting yet. today is slacking day. now got energy! but i record liao so can watch later. whee. see whether can use comp again tonight.

and also.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNQIAN!