Sunday, June 06, 2004

here to reply tags first.

vAl: heyheys! xin ku ni le! haha. the song is very good le. yu edited it again? i wanna hear! so excited man. hahas. rawk on too!

sihui: your comp's finally fixed! yay! hahas. go chiangmai! so good. haha. but haiz no time anyway. so busy this month. i thought yu leaving your blog in a mess? done? haha. shall go take a look.

jeremy: yeah. cuz i was watching dvds. too excited abt my history of BoA dvd.

rach: yay!!!!! let's raid all the shopping malls in sgp! hahas. that's madness. but we have all the time in the world! nvm abt the broken piano. i'll fix it ya? hehes. i'll glue it till it looks like new! yeah and i'm sure i'll get yu your love and honesty cd as well! hehes. luv ya man. and dun worry yu can code my layout anytime. hehes. and srry can't tell ya my dance song. st gabs ppl will see it and no fun le. whee. yeah can't wait for ya to come!!!! hahas. damn excited! its like in what, 10 days and yu'll be here! cant wait!!!! hahas. i'm going mad. whee.

yay!!! watching harry potter tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahas!!! yay finally. and cyx is going. with me, my sis, uncle and stupid jansen. he sucks. my stupid little cousin. so stupid and spoilt. sucks man. think he'll spoil my mood tmr. yucks.

i changed song again. BoA's waiting. nice song. hees. and i changed my tagboard!! izzit nice? whee. took quite some time to change the codes.

i practically slacked the whole day. too much time. and damn. i fell asleep watching all in last night. guess i was too tired after the dance. anyway hy take care. we want yu in the dance! hahas.