Tuesday, June 08, 2004

watched harry potter yesterday and i'm really disappointed with it. so many parts cut! agree with hy man. a bit waste of money. but anyway not i pay la. haha. my uncle took me and my sis and cousins out. jansen sucks. yucks. my stupid younger cousin. i think he irritated the whole cinema. walk in walk out of then cinema infinity times. damn. spoilt brat. then made my uncle angry. then left me sis and yx to walk behind and keep away from the "volcano eruption". haha.

i bought shoes le! whee. hahas. finally man. but the size not right so later go change.

whee. i'm bored. still slacking. finding a blogskin for the cedar guides blog. its happening! finally ppl go update le. and suddenly got more. me hy shireen and sining. argh. this is getting no where. ppl can hear the song? i can't seem to hear it.

jasx: when yu starting your new blog? must tell me! heex. rnr is okay la. not much to do. but we are still very slack. haah.
val: too bored? start a blog! hahas.
hq: yu too! whee.