Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's been nearly a week since I updated. My mood is damn shitty now. Since last night, in fact. Shall not go into the details.

Anyway I went out with Majella today. She's super nice lah. And we had loads of catching up done. Yes as usual we went Kbox. Sang loads of JJ Lin's songs. I love Shu Neng Sheng Qiao! Its such a nice song. The Klunch today was nice too. We were late so we extended to 3pm and we still didn't want to leave! Then we went to take neos. Most of the time my best neos are taken with Majella! Haha love you girl! You totally rock =)

At night, went to eat at Swensen's with my family to celebrate my sister's coming birthday. I'm such a bad sister I haven't prepared a present for her yet. But honestly I don't know what she wants. Probably will go take a peek at her blog's wishlist if there is one. LOL. My favourite Teriyaki Chicken Spaghetti at Swensen's disappeared! I was so looking forward to eating it. HAIZ. Anyway the ice cream made up for everything. Cuz its the nicest Lime Sherbet and Orange Sherbet! So totally heavenly. Tomorrow going to Shunli's house to cut cake for my sister.

My sister is going for Taekwondo grading tomorrow and probably going to watch her with my parents. I think she's going on to blue tip and she said by next year she would get her black belt! So cool lah.

Anyway, thanks to all the people who cheered up a very moody me today. =)

I WANNA WATCH SOCCER!