Sunday, July 23, 2006

Today is Daddy's birthday so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Wanna say it here even though I think he doesn't know that I have a blog. LOL.

Yesterday went to Granny's house and Jansen the brat was watching the World Cup special moments online. He's such a dumbass. He called Paraguay Penguina. Like WTH. HAHA he's so stupid. But who can blame him he's just a Primary 1 kid who creates a din in the house everyday.

Shopped with mom and dad in Toa Payoh. Loads of places had more sales. I bought 2 more T-shirts, this time with my mom paying! YAY. And after shopping at TP we went to AMK to shop some more as well as to meet my sister cuz she went for tuition. She kept saying that she was hungry at about 6pm which is pretty early lah. So we went to Breeks to eat dinner and also in celebration of dad's birthday. Mine was some chicken patty thingy with spaghetti. The sauce was nice =) Took pix of course but the pictures are in the digital camera so haha I can't upload it cuz the digital camera program doesn't work with my lappie and I dunno why. So just imagine the food. LOL.

Then this morning mom said we were gonna go eat dimsum at TP. So yeah we went. It was nice =) It made us soooo full till we couldn't eat lunch at Ahma's house. Rae and Ryn was there again! So happy. Their mom who's my cousin's wife came shortly after we arrived and Rae and Ryn both came to hug me before they left!! So happy since they're so cute =) Nothing much to do at Ahma's house so read Teenage and I slept for 2 hours! Like WTH. But the house was so hot I was perspiring while sleeping.

Doing this stupid IAC worksheet now. I honestly dunno what to write. Look at the questions they ask.

This paper is graded at 15%.
Answer all three questions. Please write in approximately 350 words.

1) Face-to-face sessions:
- How has the module shaped your understanding of yourself, your family and your community?

2) 'Spies R Us' social investigation project:
- What have you learnt from this project? (Focus not only on the knowledge gained from the findings, but also on the process)

3) Share your thoughts on any one of the following:
- How the module can be improved.
- Any other thoughts and views about IAC.

Like WTH right! What am I supposed to write??? I honestly wanna tell that this stupid IAC (which stands for Individual And The Community) is the dumbest subject I have and that it's a waste of time. I don't mind COMT (which is Communication Toolkit, which teaches us to converse and write well) but IAC is so crappy. This piece of work is actually a feedback form right! So how can it be graded? There's no right or wrong answer so it's really stupid to be graded. BAH. Who's so weird to come up with such a piece? HAIZ. Guess I'm off to do it. =X