Sunday, July 02, 2006

STUPID TAGBOARD! There's something wrong with it again. Dunno when then it'll be fine.

Today Rae and Ryn, my niece and nephew came to my grandma's house! I was really happy to see them because they're really cute and I haven't seen them since March. As usual, Kristin came and she looks so happy today!


This picture of Kristin looks really artistic right!


She's pressing her nose! Rare cute picture of her.


This is Rae. She's really cute and very quiet. Don't you think she looks like this Korean actress Kim Hyun Ju? In case you people dunno who I mean, its the actress who act in the show 'Glass Shoes' as Shanyu which is airing on Channel U weekdays 6pm.


Ryn! He's so bashful. Don't even wanna smile for the camera. So I took a pic of him playing with Lego.


Ben playing with his power rangers.


Ben's power rangers are gaying together! Cuz both are guys, although yellow ranger is supposed to be a girl right, I dunno why his has muscles so its definitely a guy!


Ryn kept sticking to the door even when his mom came to pick him to go home!


His mom carrying him while he was crying. Heart pain to see little kids cry.

Anyway Rae was so cute. She wanted to hug me before she left with her mom! So cute. I don't think I've ever taken a picture with Rae before. That's so sad. Next time I'm gonna!

Off to sleep now. BLAH!