Sunday, July 02, 2006

I've been TAGGED by Chenya!

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains

2. Choose 5 person to do this after you completed yours

3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.

4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.


Currents

Current Mood: Feeling tired and sleepy. But can't go to sleep yet because I haven't finished my COMT homework.

Current Taste: Salty, be it chips or food.

Current Clothes: Pyjamas.

Current Desktop: A BoA wallpaper. To be exact, its this:


Current Toenail Colour: There's nothing on my toenails now.

Curent Time: 9.11pm

Current Surroundings: Quiet, but can hear the sound of the fan and the TV outside.

Current Annoyances: My hair is still wet from my bath. I hate wet hair.

Current Thoughts: I want my 250GB HDD!

First

First Best Friends: Rachel Woon, and the best thing is that she's still my best friend =)

First Crush: I was very anti-guys in Primary school, so none.

First Movie: Lion King I think.

First Lie: I don't remember. LOL.

First Music: Those drama theme songs.

Lasts

Last Cigarette: I don't smoke.

Last Drink: Soup is a drink right? If yes then its my grandmother's soup.

Last Car Ride: My dad's car, about 1.5 hrs ago.

Last Crush: None. I didn't have a crush on Ken. LOL.

Last Movie: Cars.

Last Phone Call: I didn't make any phone call today, but the last person who called is Ken.

Last CD played: I don't listen to CDs anymore.

Last song played: 'Timeless' By Xiah Junsu and this new singer Jang Ri In. The song is heavenly.

Have you ever

Have you ever dated one of your best friend: Nope.

Have you ever broken the law: NC-16 law! LOL. But haven't broken M-18 law yet. HAHA.

Have you ever been arrested: Nope.

Have you ever skinny-dipped: No! I don't think I ever will unless I own the pool.

Have you ever been on TV: NDP 2003! And the news that night!

Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: NO!

5 things you are wearing: Shirt, pants, earstuds, necklace, underclothes.

4 things you done today: Sat in front of the laptop, ate my meals, listen to music, talked and played with little cousins.

3 things you can hear right now: The TV that my dad's watching, my mom's footsteps, the sound of the fan.

(Where's the 2?)

1 thing u do when you're bored: Listen to music, play piano, surf the net, sing songs!

Can I not tag anyone? Whoever wants to be voluteerily tagged then please tag my board! LOL.