Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's over. End of story. I decided to give up.

------------------------------------------------

On a happier note, mom treated us to nice pizza today at S Pizza, at Killiney Road. Rocks totally. The crust is like so thin and so crispy. And the calamari rings are soooooo heavenly. Honestly it's the best I ever tasted.


The super tasty calamari rings. It's really heavenly.


The pizza was nice too!

We were in town this morning to attend some seminar by Mindchamps about helping you change your mindset to be a champion. Its quite nice actually. But haha no courses for poly students so I can't sign up. Mom signed up for my sister though.

****

I've been so tired for the whole week. But then when I'm on my lappie I don't feel tired anymore.

My friends are all so great. You people rock =) (<--- This is quite random though. LOL)

Exams in two weeks. I guess I'll be able to concentrate well from now on. It was a mistake on my part. I need help with everything. Even our dear "Jiu Tou Lao Da" Mellisa doesn't understand everything. So we need help. HAHAHA. It's gonna be two crazy weeks of studying. But yet I'm still procrastinating about my web tutorials on MeL. BAHH although I already got the answers from various sources =)

Nothing much to blog about. Just wait till my life is back after the exams!