Thursday, August 31, 2006

PRODUCTION PHOTOSHOOT / MOVIES

Didn't blog for 2 days. I was really busy with everything. Production is coming up and I'm really excited!

Monday stayed at home and slacked the whole morning. Then Matthew told me most people meeting up at 4pm to go for meeting together, so I went out at 3 plus and so coincidentally met Jacinta and Farid on the bus. We talked and laughed like mad. Reached King Albert Park Macs to meet up with Victoria and others. We walked to school and met up with one whole big group at Canteen 1. Proceeded to the studio and I seem to see some people for the first time, probably cuz they were from the Monday class and I was from Wednesday class. Learnt many new names but unfortunately I forgot alot already. Sorry!

We were told details about all the lessons/rehearsals/full runs as well as tickets sales. Also, many people found out that the bondage pants are $15 and asked me for details! I helped them call, but no more size =X. So sad for them.

Took bus with Jacinta, Victoria and Ying Wei and we found one common topic between us. Can't say cuz the person might see this. LOL. It's damn cool to have a bunch of people to bitch with cuz I hardly ever do it. LOL.

Tuesday we had the first freshies girls' dance class. Ann taught us about 6 sets of 8 counts and I really like every part of the choreography! It's so freaking nice. We were also told about the costume and the shoes are supposed to be high cuts. I really like Ann's Adidas high cut boots but I think it's gonna be quite ex. Haiz. Maybe going to Army Market with the girls to check it out. Some more can bargain XD

Today (nahh sorry it's yesterday) we had a photoshoot for the Production's booklet and they gonna feature everyone's face in it. Damn cool. I met up with Jacinta and we took a bus to Victoria's house and meet up with Vic and Ying Wei for lunch. After lunch we went to Victoria's house to do all the make up and stuff and I'm such a noob and slowmo at putting on make up. I took so long to draw my eyeliner cuz I kept drawing the bottom too thick. And the stupid mascara kept getting into my eye! Wahlau damn pain leh. Jas and co said I look good with makeup! So happy XD. Camwhored alot and here are the pix!


Our stuffs all over the place.


We all look so fair!


After Vicky's photo enhancement, we look so much better! I didn't put lipgloss then and it seems as though I did!
LtoR: Ying Wei, Victoria, Jacinta and Me.


Vicky has the soccer ball chair that I have too! XD

We cabbed down to school and although we were late for the 3.30pm photoshoot, we weren't late after all cuz they didn't start till like nearly 4pm. We took so bloody long to do the make up and the photoshoot for each person is like done in 1 minute lah. Anyways took a picture with Sarah and Dune.


Off shot.


Me, Sarah and Dune. I really like my hair here!

Someone told me I look like a rock star minus the hair cuz my eyeliner was really dark. But Jacinta told me I could go to town like that so after the photoshoot, I faster left with 3 of them and rushed home to drop off all the load I brought to Victoria's house. I was running late with meeting our class people so I didn't remove my makeup and I went to town. I took off my specs though cuz I looked really crappy with makeup and specs. I become like a blind mice just like Andy everyday. HAHAHA he doesn't like wearing his specs cuz he said he doesn't look nice. Nowadays guys are also so vain.

Andy wanted to di xiao Kelvin so he told me not to tell Kelvin that he was going. But when he came, Kelvin wasn't even surprised. HAHAHA. Kelvin brought one friend and met another 2 friends and we all had dinner together. Oh yes and there was also Mark. Vanessa told me she and her entourage were at someplace which I still can't figure out till now and would meet us later.

Then after dinner Goon came. Haiz all Andy's fault! HAHA kidding lah. Met up with Vanessa and her entourage of Torance and Germaine. We all took quite long to decide what to watch. They wanted to watch Ghost Game but Germaine's underaged so we couldn't. Besides the movie already started for pretty long. So ended up watching Love Wrecked. It's a really nice and funny and cute movie! The actress has such a hot body. LOL. She practically wears the same bikini throughout the whole movie.

It ended at about 9pm and Andy and Mark started running away from Goon so I ran away with them! Sorry Vanessa to PS you! I'm so afraid of taking the same train as Goon. Andy said he was hungry so we pei him eat at Burger King. And continued to di xiao me. HAIZ. I'm so poor thing. But anyway I'm still a lucky girl cuz they two accompanied me to take the red line of the MRT although it's a way shorter route for them to take on the green line. Thanks Andy and Mark! I really appreciated it XD.

Anyways, I'm so happy so many people are coming for the Production to support me! All the 1D4s who are coming, Majella and co, Gongs and co (even though some unconfirmed), Rachie and Liren (even though both of them are having their IGCSEs at that time, love you darling Rachie XD), and everyone else! Really happy!

If anyone is still interested to go for the production, the following are the details:

Dates: 11 November 2006 and 12 November 2006
Time: Should be 7.30pm if I'm not wrong.
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic Convention Centre
Prices of tickets: $10, $12, $15 (nudge me on msn for seating plan)

It's gonna be one hot sizzling production! So I encourage everyone who can come to come cuz it's gonna be smokin'! And we're all working so hard for it too! XD