Wednesday, August 09, 2006

LAST MTPRAC / MET 4C PEOPLE AT BEN'S & JERRY'S

Yesterday was the last MTPRAC workshop! We did the last of our milling and OMG I used the wrong slot drill! It ended up with my hole being bigger than other people's. Haiz. We one group left to go to the bus stop. Teng Yeow borrowed my MTPRAC notes to photocopy. Kenneth and Andy went with him, so left Mellisa and I while Ah Goon tagged behind. A 74 came but dunno why Ah Goon didn't go on. I teased Mellisa that maybe Ah Goon wants to take the bus with her and since she didn't go on it, he didn't too. And she was like ewwww! Haha I'm so bad. Kenneth supposed to go town to repair his phone and Andy supposed to accompany him so I supposed to take bus with them. But since Teng Yeow knew how to go where Kenneth wants, Andy PS-ed him. HAHAHHAA.

It was such an enjoyable day yesterday! Met up with 4C people at Plaza Singapura. Though I reached at like 12 and no one was there yet, I walked around. Met many juniors but I was to lazy to call out to them and it seemed weird as well. But end up they saw me and they called out to me. Finally, Yanyi and Manel came so we went Pastamania for lunch. Then Tzeyin came!!!!!! I haven't seen her for ages! And Gongs and co too. It was kinda like a mini gathering. So many more people were supposed to come but they didn't in the end. So sad. Tzeyin had to leave to do her project, so we continued waiting for Shijie. I forgot to take picture with Tzeyin and I'm so sad now!!!

Then Majella called and say she was coming, so we waited for her.


Yanyi + Shijie.


Yanyi's pose is so cute.


I'm on the phone with Maj!

We decided to chill at Ben's and Jerry's at the new Cathay near Plaza Singapura. It was such a nice and cosy place!






Ben's and Jerry's. I love the ceiling cuz it has sooooo many stars! I <3 href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/8021/313/1600/ed9c6851.jpg">



Manel can't wait for the picture to be taken before eating!


What Yanyi is thinking: "This is soooooo heavenly!" <--- Made up by me lah.
I'm indulging in it too!


The end result of the ice-cream with the waffle bowl also being eaten.


Some church people formed a band and were having an audition.




Me + Yanyi. My assembly partner cum lab partner.

The Shijie and Yanyi Story.


Yanyi tries to lick Shijie.


Yanyi can't reach Shijie's face, so she sticks it out to make it longer.


She continues to stick out her tongue and tries to tell you that she has Shijie and you don't!


She even tries to kiss Shijie!


Shijie also tries to kiss Yanyi.

-End of story-
Disclaimer: The characters in the above story is real but their personas (i.e., Yanyi really wants to lick/kiss Shijie) are not real. Any similarities to any event or people is purely coincidental.


Shijie + Yanyi (who's looking really sweet in here) + Manel.




Shijie + Manel sticking out their tongues.



Majella + Shijie.







Manel's funny expression.


Me + Majella + Shijie. Sara's in the picture too!


Eunice + Sara + Me + Majella. Who's extra hand is that?



Majella + Me + Shijie + Yanyi + Manel.





Eunice + Sara. And occasionally I'm in the picture too.



Shijie + Yanyi.


A little Eurasion boy singing "You are my sunshine". Sooooo cute lah.



Me + Shijie. I look constipated.


Majella + Me + Shijie. Shijie's expression is so scary. LOL.


Sara and Eunice's ice-cream.



Eunice + Sara + Me + Majella + Shijie.



Someone helps us to take a picture.



Manel takes things into her own hands. And this picture turned out well!


Shijie + Manel + Yanyi + Eunice + Sara.


Shijie + Manel + Yanyi + Eunice + Sara + Me. Majella is taking the picture!


Yanyi on Shijie's lappie.


Stuffs on the table.


Their tongues out.


Shijie and Yanyi looks constipated. Manel winks at you.


They still look constipated. LOL.


Yanyi loves sticking out her tongue. Manel shields her eyes from the flash.



Majella and I talking.




I look happy!


Who's hand huh? I think Shijie's.






Majella and I camwhored. LOL.


Majella tries to create a scandal between us, but I'm totally straight ok!

Majella and I left at 5 plus. We took 147 home. It was the bus we took for the past year in sec4 and we talked about so many things. I really think Majella is one of those who will be my friend for life. We never seem to run out of topics to talk about. LOVE YOU MAJELLA! =)

By the way, all the clear photos are courtesy of Shijie's 10megapixel Casio digital camera. The lousy quality pix are from Majella and my phones.

I want a better gathering the next time! I love 4C'05 =)

Happy birthday Singapore and happy birthday Singaporeans! I love 9th August, 3 years ago, while we were performing at the National stadium too. MISS NDP/MS GAN/MR GN! LOL. My sister's friend gave her a ticket and she was there. Lucky her.

Oh yeah I NEED to study now. MTPRAC + MDCAD tmr.