Sunday, August 27, 2006

KBOX OUTING WITH VAN'S CELLGROUP

Today is damn fun, okay not really today since its already Sunday now. But I had great fun with Vanessa's cellgroup today at Kbox although I only sang like 4 songs. I got to know many new people! And yes everyone's great. I wanted to take pictures but I was too lazy. I have one though, taken with Van's friend Wilma.


Me, Vanessa and Wilma. I look so happy XD

Made so many new friends today! And they're all so friendly. I also went for Van's church service at Expo and yes I was quite touched by the lyrics of their songs. Today's service talked about marriage so funny cuz most people there are pretty young. Then after the service their cellgroup welcomed me like so loud and I felt so super paiseh. HAHA. But they're great people to mix with. I had dinner with them all too.

It was great talking to everyone. I felt happy today XD. Later after waking up going for Dad's company walk or jog thing. And after that meeting Rachel and Jeremy! Haven't seen Rach since June hols and Jeremy since his birthday in April! Can't wait to see them XD