Thursday, August 24, 2006

AFTER EXAMS XD

YAY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway today (actually it's yesterday but I'm still in the 23/8 mood) was a great day. About 15 of us 1D4 people went to Marina to eat steamboat. We had loads of fun cooking the food and taking photos and for me its watching the guys playing arcade. They're so hiong ok! I'm like OMG. Haha. Also, many of us got ourselves burnt in the process of barbequeing the meat. Many of the live prawns are really live, they kept jumping around!

Mellisa came with us but she had to leave early. Vanessa could only come later. So for a while Xiao Xi and I were the only girls around. But we all had great fun laughing at each other. HAHAHA. I'll post the pictures soon when they're all uploaded on the class blog's photobucket. Just gonna leech =) Maybe I'll just post a few la and then wanna see more check out my class blog tomorrow (actually its today but I'm still not used to the fact that it's already 24/8).

On Monday after ELTECH exam, a group of us went to Jurong East Library again. We couldn't find a place to study, so ended up slacking at the 4th floor. I think it was the three male musketeers who suggested to play Truth or Dare. The truths are not so fun the dares are. It was so OMG. Haha. I shall spare the details. In the end we didn't even study and left at 4 plus. Reached home and slacked some more.

Tuesday I had brunch with Kenneth and his girlfriend and their friend. His gf is damn cute la =) Then we take 74 to school so that he can send his gf to school. Met Ore and a senior from the junior batch in NRA. I can't remember if i know her name or not. OMG. I'll ask Ore. I sat with them and let Kenneth and his gf guo their er ren shi jie. HAHAHA.

We went to JE Lib again and met up with Vanessa, Kelvin and Andy. Kelvin is damn pro in ENGMECs lah. Andy also. End up they do then we photocopy their answers to go home and revise. Wahaha. And as usual laughed about alot of stuff. We nearly got chased out of the library. But for today's (I mean yesterday's) ENGMEC paper I think I'm not gonna do well. =( Joel and Teng Yeow both had exactly the same answers for all questions!!!! They both surely get AD for this paper wan.

Read Joel's blog and I realised I need a To-Do-List too cuz my life's quite messy now. Shall write one out after I wake up later. =)