Thursday, August 31, 2006

TEACHERS' DAY AT CEDAR

It was great today! I'm so happy cuz I finally met up with all my mates! Really really happy or you could say overjoyed. And about something only a few people knows. You can ask me if you really wanna know! But muahahahaha I shan't say here.

Supposed to meet Tze Yin at the Potong Pasir bus stop at 8.45am but I came out late and reached the bus stop at 9am. However Tze Yin only woke up at like 8.40am. I waited for her in the station at first, and fell asleep. The cleaner woke me up and told me I'm not supposed to sleep there. Then after like 45 minutes the station master said something about security measures being tight and that I can't wait for so long, and chased me out of the station. BAH. I just sat upstairs the staircase to wait for her. She finally came at 10am. I'm so relieved cuz my butt hurt after sitting down for so long.

We walked in PP way like we did during our Cedar days and started chatting about so many random stuffs. I really miss all the girls and teachers. Met up with Wanling in school and we went to the hall. There were a few performances and some games. This group of girls they performed to Powerpuff Girls' Love Makes The World Go Round. Damn cute I love PPG!

Next there were some guessing games, and a slideshow of the teachers' very memorable quotes. I really missed Cedar life like mad and I really wanna just sit in my 4C classroom and listen to Ms Chng's Chemistry lessons. Some new teachers put up a skit and acted like Teletubbies!


It ain't clear, but you can kinda see it.

After the celebrations ended and the teachers left the hall, our batch initiated the cheers and we were so surprised the juniors didn't know Cedar Revolution. It's my favourite cheer and when our batch cheered we sounded like outcasts. =X Tze Yin went to the staff room with me to find Ms Chng! I gave her the red flower my mom made. She was so happy to see us and she told us we looked alot different! I agree too.


The flowers.

Then went to H.O.D room to try and find Han Lao Shi but then I couldn't find her. Then Pamela and Bijun came!!!! We hugged and Pam started her pervertic antics again. I don't miss that at all! We walked to the classroom block with Weiyi also and went to our classrooms at Level 4. I miss my 4C classroom! We went in and see what Bijun and Tze Yin drew on the board.


Don't try to find out what is this. Muahahaha poor Pam and 95kg (or is it 100kg) KJ. LOL.

We went to our dearest toilet too, where we (read: not me) used to throw wet toilet paper into those people who haven't finish their businesses' cubicles. Bijun has kena it a tad too many times. HAHAHA. We took a self shot in the mirror too.


Tze Yin, Bijun, Pamela, Me and Weiyi.

Saw so many people and couldn't stop saying hi. Plus all the juniors who looked kinda stunned to see me. HAHA. I think I look alot different cuz I'm such a tomboy in Cedar (although I still am). Seemed like so many people know what happened to me, i.e., the breakup. But yes I've never been better. I haven't been so happy for a while. Since 5th August, there hasn't been a day I have been unhappy.

Finally found Han Lao Shi! I gave her the pink flower and she's really happy! I also met Eeling and of course took a picture with her.


Me and Eeling!

Chen Ya came soooooo late! I hugged her tight cuz I haven't seen her for donkey years since February when results were released! Wanru also came after her exam and we went to our favourite canteen 1st stall to buy lime juice! It still tastes as good XD. We sat down and talked for very long, about all that has been happening. We made plans to have Sakae buffet but Wanru wanted to wait for Hui Yen so we waited along with her. She came even later lah! But it was great catching up and bitching about those people.


Hui Yen, Shuen Lin (their friend) and Chen Ya.

We seemed to be one of the last to leave, cuz the rain was so heavy and there's no way we can go to any of the bus stops. Chen Ya called a cab, and we tompang-ed Hui Yen outside. The uncle was so nice to let Hui Yen on cuz there were 5 of us in all. We cabbed out the Cedar Primary way and OMG the whole place looks so amazing. Hui Yen dropped at Cedar bus stop and we continued cabbing all the way to City Hall's Sakae branch. On our way, we saw this truck below. Check out its name.


Is this supermarket solely built for MCPs? I hope so.


Cute Wans XD


Chen Ya + Wanling + Me.

Wans seems like our mom and we're like her kids! XD

Sakae buffet was great. But we went to the fine dining branch and many stuff weren't available so it was quite sad. I didn't get to eat my soba. But having the company of these mates, I don't mind eating anywhere so long as I'm with them XD


Me and Wanling.


Chen Ya and Wans.

Wans had something on so she left early. The three of us sat around and continued talking and then we left. We walked all the way to Clarke Quay MRT, the better for us to have more talktime with each other. We even took the train backwards so that we could have seats. It's really great talking to this bunch of girls. I love you girls! We all took the train till Hougang and alighted. Wanling saw her bus and she PS-ed us! But luckily Chen Ya and I could take the same bus.


Me and Chen Ya. <3 her XD

It was a really great day spending time with old friends and I really think that these friends are those who will last, especially all these secondary school mates, be it classmates or guides. I LOVE YOU ALL GIRLS! Hope there can be another time when we can spend a day doing nothing but talking. XD