Saturday, September 02, 2006

KBOXING WITH MAJELLA / 2ND FRESHIE GALS SESSION

Today's Majella and my KBOX day! Oops I mean yesterday. I'm losing track of all my time and I keep thinking like example now is yesterday. Cuz I'm so used to sleeping late now. Anyway we met up at our 147 bus stop and took the bus supposedly to Paradix Centre at Douby Ghaut (did you even know there's such a place?) but then the bus didn't seem to be going there. So we got off and took NEL instead. It was a pretty long walk from the station to the place.

We arrived at 11.30am and we're considered late lah. But then luckily they didn't remove our reservations. Okay this is one big news we should make reservations whenever we go KBOX cuz there's a discount! Actually ours supposed to be $9+++ but became $7+++. So damn cheap man. We sang many songs as usual. The lunch they provided was good man! The chicken chop damn tasty. Poor Majella was having a sore throat but still sang! Thanks girl XD. She even pangseh-ed her friends KBOX party cuz one of them having his birthday just to sing with me! I'm so honoured. =)

We slowly walked back to PS and went to take neos. Met Tze Yin there! So coincidental lah. I was walking pass one of the neoprint machines and I was like OMG TZE YIN! Really happy to see her. HAHA. And she even became our special guest in our neoprints. I hope I won't be lazy and scan it soon. HAHA. Then at about 4pm I left to take train to school cuz dance was at 5pm. Again coincidentally met Lizhen and Xing at the bus stop. Lizhen and I wore like twins cuz both of us wearing white top and black pants. LOL.

Today's dance was pretty intense, and we learnt like a bit of floorwork but not that much to consider floorwork. There was totally no space in the Block 16 studio today so I didn't have a chance to try out the floorwork at all. I just like land on my knees and now they're full of bruises. Some girls were chosen for I think the song and dance opening. Kinda sad I didn't get chosen. Is it cuz I was standing behind today and cannot be seen? Haiz.

Stayed back with Lavanya, Michelle and Kaifeng to watch the other items and the dances are all soooooo cool lah. You all better come for the production! Its gonna be so hot. I tried to learn a bit too but then can't la cuz I only saw it a few times. I wanna learn!!! After our own class we practiced our freshies dance outside the studio. It's damn hard to turn there and also hard to do floorwork with and yes my blue blacks aren't blue blacks they're now red. And ugly. We left with the guys after their practice and that time was like nearly 10pm. I reached home at a miracle 10.35pm.

Meeting the girls later, with the exception of Pamela being a guy. HAHAHAHAHA don't ask me why ask her. And I'm bringing my lappie along so that we can see our stupid photos! So anything just text me XD Can't wait! And we're gonna camwhore alot so stay tuned for pix!