Saturday, September 16, 2006

CAMWHORING IS FUN XD

I think I was damn dumb this morning. My message tone woke me up, and the message is about my results. But then, the message they sent look like crap so I was half awake and thinking, what the hell is this rubbish and went back to sleep. Only after I woke up and Yan Chao asked me my results and I remembered to check my email and SMS! I didn't know that I should check results at NPAL as well so I was hearing everyone asking about GPA but I don't remember seeing them in the email! Only realised its all in NPAL when I was in school. LOL.

CAMWHORE DAY AGAIN! I have LOADS of pictures and I wanna edit them with the captions in it. Looks so much nicer than typing on the post. HAHA. I have loads more from Mich's webcam but I'm too lazy to edit that now. Prolly tomorrow morning I guess. Off to sleep now! Have fun looking at the pictures XD.













Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us