Sunday, September 03, 2006

FRESHIES MASS TRAINING

This afternoon went to Ahma's house for lunch, then I took bus to NP for today's mass freshies practice. Met Su on the bus. And when we got off met Lizhen and girls and luckily we met them or else we would have gone to Blk 16 studio instead of Blk 73 studio. We watched the MRT item people practice. Damn damn cool man. I love all the dances. If I had the time I would like to try and learn all. But that's damn hard man.

Our practice supposed to start at 3pm but the MRT item people were still doing lots of stuff, so we all sat around and talked. Dance started at nearly 4pm. We revised our routine and repeated it many times and honestly, it became alot better.

After dance many of us set off for King Albert Park Macs. We're so silly we took a bus one stop down and got off to wait for Ore cuz we realised we left him behind. LOL.


We all at the bus stop, laughing about how we should use dance steps to order our food at macs. Damn funny, especially what Lina did for curly fries. HAHA.

Anyway today's the first time I talked to Ronnie. LOL I knew he was a big BoA fan but we never talked. HAHA. Farid started asking what attracts us to the opposite sex and of course it's looks lah! Who don't look at face first man. I mean, I do also lah. Just that feeling is also very important to me. HAHA.


Me acting cute.


We all talking. Kaifeng (far left) seems really excited.


Yongxiang loves the muscleman on the Macs drink cup.


L to R: Michelle, Farid, Yongxiang, Xing, Eve, Kaifeng, Ronnie, Me and Matthew.

Thanks to Farid for the photos! My digicam ran out of battery =X

-----------------------------------

To the person who gave me the Adidas bag:

Honestly, please stop being so shallow about wanting me to throw away the bag. For goodness sake its just a bag. Why wanna seem stupid over a bag? And I don't think I'm being thick-skinned by using the bag since you already gave it to me and I'm entitled to use it. Besides I've never been a wasteful person. So I won't throw it away. Anyway I haven't seen you for a long time how did you know I use the bag? It's obvious you came to read my blog or you won't know. And if knowing it makes you think that I'm thick-skinned, then please stop visiting. Or just shut your trap.

-----------------------------------

Argh sorry for the little rant but anyway life's great and happy and I'm glad to make loads of people my friends now. And dance like never before. Danzation nearing with each passing minute and I'm loving every practice session. It's great dancing with people who also love to dance. I'm glad I'm part of the great big NRA family XD.

*70 DAYS TO DANZATION*