Monday, September 11, 2006

NUS DANCE BLAST / AT VICKY'S HOUSE

MSN couldn't work for the whole night, and now finally it's working again! Unfortuntely I think everyone thinks it's not working cuz apparently only 19 people online when usually this timing at least 70 people. LOL.

Yesterday had freshie mass. We were doing formation most of the time yesterday, and also we had to show Ann our routine. She then picked people who were going to do the mass section with the guys and I think I'm really lucky to be in. If not only the Girls' segment I'll be damn sad. I'm not even chosen for the Opening Interval, so I guess being in the mass one is quite an achievement. Gonna work hard and learn the Opening Interval one as well and see if Ann would put me in cuz she said she's gonna add more people. HWAITING (sorry, it means JIAYOU in korean, and sounds like FIGHTING)!!

After dance yesterday, we all headed for King Albert Park Macs (again, 2nd Sunday there already) for dinner, cuz we all were going for NUS Dance Blast. Everyone camwhored as usual, but I don't have the pictures yet and STUPID MSN is down! GRRR. I only have mine and Farid's.

People who have photos please post on the freshie forum!


The girls kissing their cups, pose copied from everyone-knows-who.
Ronnie and Farid love their fries.

After that we all set off for NUS, and on the bus we were all happily singing away to all the dance songs.


We all on the bus.

Upon arrival at NUS, we all started camwhoring AGAIN.


Clockwise from top left: Yingwei, Me, Eve, Lizhen, Hannah, Vanessa and Peggy.


Even more girls.
Top: Becks, Me, Lizhen, Vanessa.
Middle: Big Jess, Yingwei, Peggy and Rebecca.
Bottom: Kaifeng, Eve, Hannah.
Way below: Xing.

I heard NRA bought 80 tickets to the Dance Blast! Like OMG okay. That's like alot.

More camwhoring in the Auditorium.


Michelle, Yingwei, Me and Eve.


Yingwei, Me and Kaifeng.


The three of us doing weird poses. I look retarded.


They love me! XD


Me and Hannah.


GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.
Top: Peggy, Vanessa, Jacinta, Victoria, Michelle, Rebecca, Becks, Me.
Bottom: Yingwei, Kaifeng, Hannah, Eve.

The performance started rather late, not at 7.30pm as said. Some of the items were really good, but some are just too over the top. I like to see girls dance in high cut boots! Its damn nice man. Our seats were really shitty man, its those side seat so we gotta lean over the bar to see. Honestly at some times I nearly fell asleep, cuz I was feeling soooo shagged. And it was so cold that Vanessa (different Vanessa from 1D4) and I kinda ran to the toilet.

After the performance, we all were discussing for so long how to leave the place. After finally deciding how to leave, we went to the bus stop to take the bus. More camwhoring. I have more pictures but not sure if the owners want me to post them so I'm not posting!


Me and Michelle. We're letting the wind on our faces!


Me acting cute YET AGAIN.

We took 151 back to NP bus stop and waited for 74. Luckily Kaifeng's bus came first, cuz me, Farid and Matthew took 74 and it isn't so good to leave her there by herself. We chatted about so much on the bus. I'm so glad most of the time I have company on 74! XD

Today went to Vicky's house to learn the Opening Interval dance steps as well as to practice all the other dances. Had alot of fun at her house. More camwhoring of course. But then some of the pictures are with Jacinta. I want I want.


Jas on the phone and me daydreaming.


Jas and Yingwei.

We went to Bugis in search of our trackpants. Don't have the colour we want so we gonna wait. YAY. Damn shagged man, so we went home.


Michelle and Me on the train.


Michelle's cute pout and weird me.

Some overdued pictures!


Me and Michelle. In KAP MACS last Sunday.


I didn't even know this picture existed until I checked my phone. Who took this I also dunno.

I realised I look so shitty in recent photos. But I'm posting cuz I'm happy! XD

Off to sleep now. So damn tired.

*61 DAYS TO DANZATION*