Friday, September 08, 2006

KBOX WITH 1D4

Ahh actually not really with the whole of 1D4. It was just 5 of us. And damn I always end up being the only girl. There was Teng Yeow, Kelvin, Ah Goon, Andy and me. I've been going to Kbox so many times recently, it's been the third time in 2 weeks. This is the first time I went with guys but they don't really regard me as a girl already lah cuz I always hang out with them. LOL.

We supposed to meet at 10.30am but then the slow-mo me took so long to get ready so I was late for 10mins. But I wasn't the latest, Kelvin met us at Kbox straight and Andy was late for 1 hr! HAHA. Sang loads of songs. Kelvin sounds so Jay Chou when he sings Jay Chou's songs. Andy only sang like less than 5 songs so I also dunno how to comment. LOL. Teng Yeow good man he can sing a song that has both guy and girl voice and switch accordingly. Damn pro leh. Let's not comment about Goon.

We didn't extend cuz its like must order another drink for another hour, which is like 6 bucks more so not worth it. End up Teng Yeow PS-ed us to meet his girlfriend, and Goon go his friend house. So Andy, Kelvin and me went to Bugis dunno for what. Walk around then kinda bored so end up at Mos Burger to have some drinks. Poor me always subjected to their di-xiao-ing especially about me being short. And all that guy talk. Total disregard that I'm a girl lah.

Anyway they asked me where I was going then since I had nowhere to go, I went with them all the way to bloody Boon Lay (okay not bloody, just that it's damn far) to visit their Jurong Point (where there are many Banglas) and Colour Court, where they played basketball. Kelvin went home to change first, so Andy took me to the bball court. Wah they play bball damn hiong. There's this little pai kia, he's only Primary 6 but he started smoking at Primary 4, and he was scolding everyone vulgarities, especially if you diao him. Honestly if it weren't the fact that he smokes and swears, I think he's really cute man. LOL.

The two of them keep asking me to play bball with them too, but honestly I'm that type who loses in whatever ball game that I play, so I didn't take the risk. They played till like 8.30pm and then I went with them for dinner, without me eating cuz my mom cooked already. And it was like 9.30pm when they're done and they're so nice cuz they took train with me! They didn't have to, cuz they were already back at Boon Lay but they took train all the way with me to AMK. I'm so grateful. By the time I reached home it's already 10.45pm cuz the bloody bus took so long to come. =X

I have some photos but I'm so lazy to transfer them to the lappie so no pix this time round. HAHA.

DANCE AGAIN TMR! YAY! Actually it's like later cuz it's already 8th. Which means....

*65 DAYS TO DANZATION*