Saturday, September 02, 2006

THE RECESS GANG MEETING XD

I met my darling recess gang today! Not literally a gang but anyway, it was grrrreat! Pam was the first to reach Somerset MRT. I was late for a while. Bijun woke up late and Tze Yin and Christabel would meet us later. So Pam and I set off to Cineleisure to have lunch at Burger King. We talked and laughed so much, even after Bijun, Tze Yin and Chris joined us. I brought my lappie along so that we could reminisce about old times. Watched all our funny videos and nearly died laughing. And of course, loads of pictures as usual!


Pam and Bijun wants to hug each other, Chris looking pretty and Tze Yin looking blur. We're on Cineleisure escalator.

We wanted to have Ben's & Jerry's ice cream so we set off for Cathay Cineplex. I've been there at Dhoby Ghaut 3 times this week! Madness. Anyway we talked crap as usual. It's so fun to have friends like them XD


Ben's & Jerry's. It was darn crowded today. No space inside =(


They pointing at the signboard.


We ordered Merlionster again! Cuz it's the most worth it on the menu.


Gone in a matter of minutes, leaving behind the waffle bowl.


One group photo. Pam + Me + Bijun + Tze Yin + Christabel.


Sad and dao faces.


Aiya Tze Yin why you close your eyes? Chris looking pretty XD


Tze Yin says "Wait!"


Tze Yin looks really happy. And Chris is still looking pretty.


Tze Yin closes her eyes again.


Toot face.


Look at where Pam and Bijun's hands are.


I'm violated! Just kidding I'm not.


Front row: The dad, Tze Yin aka DKD and the mom, Chris.
Back row: The maid, Bijun aka Wawanee Tipmonmon Eunosnos Lettoitoi Keekeechang Radiodio Yaojingjing Demonmon Bedokdok........ and son, Pamela aka DKDKD.


Chris helps Tze Yin dig her nose. Not literally.


Tze Yin looks monstrous. Pammie is blur. Chris looks kinda cock-eyed.


Tze Yin looks tooty, Pam why are you looking upwards, Chris is happy-weird.


Trying to be cock-eyed.


My turn. Bijun doesn't succeed. And we see half of Pam.


Star formed by middle fingers. Muahaha we're so naughty.


Ben's & Jerry's faces. They kena point middle finger by us.


Pamela and Christabel helps Ben & Jerry milk their cows.


Cutie Pam.


Bijun and her beloved Snoopy -free-from-darlie-toothpaste- waterbottle.


Look where the fingers are pointing.


Poke your chubby cheeks!


My trademark hairstyle in Cedar. What I meant was that Pam did this to me nearly everyday.


They love my hair. XD


I'm tortured by Pam and Bijun!


Pam and I are trying to tear out each other's hairs.


They're leaving, yet they're laughing.


Pam aka DKDKD hugs her dad Tze Yin aka DKD.


Pam aka DKDKD hugs her mom.


Bijun and Pamela leaving.


Bijun waves to my camera.


Tze Yin's tongue is so long!


Christabel is amazed.


Tze Yin has such thick lips!

At around 7pm, we left cuz I was going to meet my family for dinner at Toa Payoh Pizza Hut cuz its gonna be Mom's birthday on Tuesday. I reached at like 7.30pm and they already ordered so I could start eating already. YAY!


Calamari rings, waffle .fries, drumlets and salad.


The tasty pizza.


My sister and I.


Dad and Mom.

Shopped around in Toa Payoh as usual. And when we came out from Pizza Hut I heard someone call me and it's Vanessa! Like so damn coincidental lah! LOL and saw another of her cellgroup member I forgot his name already so sorry! She looked really happy to see me and of course I am too cuz we haven't met for a few days already when we see each other nearly everyday in school. Mom bought more clothes. I wanna buy too but nothing nice in Toa Payoh and no time. Sobs.