Thursday, September 21, 2006

SUPER HYPERACTIVE DAY

Today (sorry, it's yesterday, but please pardon me.) SUPER HIGH. Supposed to meet the girls at the bus stop but nobody arrived yet, so I went to buy some food and coincidentally met Teng Yeow. I wanted to buy my bacon and cheese sandwich but the auntie said no more, so had to settle for tuna mayo. Haiz.

I went back to the bus stop and met Lav there. Seems like everyone gonna be late so we went to the studio straight. Started to get high over Ciara AGAIN but then we put a stop to it cuz our main purpose was to practice Promiscuous Girl! So we practiced and practiced. The guys had their training today, so many of them started coming in, so we went next doors. Mich and Jas came, and we got high over the Tokyo Drift song. Took many funny videos and laughed like crazy. They later went to buy stuff and the guys started playing Rhythm of the Night next door and I went over and became super high lah. Non-stop dancing of Rhythm! I'm so proud of myself.

Kenneth (from NRA) started to teach Jas, Mich and I the correct way to dance Rhythm. His body is like more flexible than a girl's! And he's obviously the best dancer in Rhythm. Sighs. Got high over Pump It, Ciara, Tokyo Drift, and of course BoA! Do You Love Me is a super dope song. I wanna learn the choreography properly. HAHA. And maybe do a choreography on top of BoA's one. YAY.

Super high, Big Jess and Jenyin, our seniors, joined in the fun with us as well. We did a mini choreography for Tokyo Drift and got super high. And as usual camwhored. Actually have some photos taken with my lappie's ultra lousy quality webcam, but I'm lazy to go add tags to the photos, so only photos from my digicam!

Still got alot to talk about, but bloody late its 3.33am now and I'm meeting Andy to buy Teng Yeow's present at 11am! MADNESS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us