Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NEW LAYOUT! XD

New new new layout after a gazillion years! It's been about 2 months since I did a new layout. I did one before the current one last night but it looked too over. So I re-did it.



I think it's because there were too many BoA images, so end up I only did one very light shadow. Argh not really a shadow cuz a shadow's supposed to be black, but anyway yeah! It took me more time to code than to do the layout though! LOL.

Dance yesterday. Didn't really do much dancing actually cuz we were doing the formations. It's pretty fun! This makes me even more excited for the production man. And after our own practice we sat down and watched the seniors do We Belong Together and a bit of Mary J. I love Lyrical Jazz man. It's sooooooo feeling. Ronnie and Farid started teaching us Ciara as well. But I only learnt one eight so far. BAH I WANT MORE!

8 of us went to the Bukit Timah Food Centre (dunno the exact name) to eat dinner. We ended up talking till about 10.30pm then we left. It was great fun just sitting around to talk and laugh. 52 was damn long yesterday. GRRRRR. Farid and I were the last to leave. I almost always have a companion on my way home! YAY. XD

Supposed to go out with Vanessa today but she can't make it the last minute. Awwww I was so looking forward to shop and watch movie with her. Oh well.





These are inspired by Vanessa, when she posted something like that like a month ago on her blog. I realised it's a trend to sleep in class! Sleep in Cedar and now sleep in 1D4. And people in 1D4 who love to sleep are actually the guys! It's so funny.