Saturday, September 23, 2006

EMO. NO LONGER HIGH.

I'm feeling uber emo now.
I haven't felt so emo for a long time.
I don't really know what to say.
After listening to her emotions today, I felt like I've been the worst pal ever.
I didn't know so much until she told me.

I'm so sorry, my darling girl.

And honestly, it's really the first time I've seen her cry ever in my life.
I really do sound like a terrible pal now, but I hope you pardon me girl, since half of our friendship was spent apart.

I'm terribly sorry if I was never there for you when you needed me.
I'm sorry that when you need a cuddle I'm not there to give you one.
I will never know what you're going through right at this moment, but rest assure that my ears are always here for you if you need them.
I will always be here for you, no matter where you are and what time it is.
I will always be your best friend, and till death do us part (this sounds uber gross but who cares) and I mean it.

Smile, my darling bestie XD

--------------------------------

Somehow I don't have much mood to feel high today. Probably because of what Rach told me. Not much mood to blog and edit photos as well. I guess I'll edit this post when I wake up later.

--------------------------------






I'm not gonna share anymore stuff with you. If you think it's you I'm referring to, then it's you. Just ask your own conscience. And don't bother coming to ask me if I'm referring to you because I'm not saying.