Saturday, September 09, 2006

BBALL MATCH AT BUGIS

Andy asked me if I wanted to go watch Kelvin's basketball match at Bugis last night and since I was free, I went. The match was gonna start at 9.30am, so we arranged to meet at 9am. That's why I woke up at 8am and starving. A while after we arrived, the match started. WTH it was only 10 minutes! So freaking short man. The match ended at 9.40am. We didn't know what Kelvin had to do and thinking that he will be having another match later, we went to macs to eat breakfast. Then Kelvin come tell us he only had one match! AIYO. We like come down all the way la and so fast can go home le.

Then Kelvin started to think of who to di-xiao. He called Kenneth and told him, "Andy had a car accident (God forbid)! I don't know the details yet call back 5 minutes later!" and Kenneth was like okay, while Andy and I laughed like mad. And Kelvin doesn't really sound convincing lor. He was still laughing there lah. But 5 minutes later Kenneth didn't call back so they were thinking, will he go inform the whole class then get ready to cab down to the hospital? They got scared, so using Andy's phone this time, called Kenneth. Kenneth still asked him where is he at lah. Then they told him they were di-xiao-ing him and I think he's quite pissed off cuz apparently they woke him from his sleep. GOSH. So damn evil man.

The next person to be di-xiao-ed is Ah Goon. Kelvin called him and told him that this time it's Kenneth who had accident (God forbid). He used the same tricks lah. Ah goon actually believed him. We were talking about all the possibilities that could happen, which includes ahgoon informing the whole class, and later when they find out its fake they bash him. We three nearly died laughing lah. Total madness.

After accompanying Kelvin for lunch, they accompanied me to take train again. Oh man I'm always grateful. They always say next time don't want accompany me but end up they still do. Thanks guys. Reached home at like nearly 3pm. I used lappie for a while and couldn't take it, so I slept till 6.30pm lah. Mad, I know. Mom cooked laksa! I love it man.

YES! DANCE AGAIN TMR! YAY!

*63 DAYS TO DANZATION*