Saturday, September 30, 2006

NRA FRESHIE BBQ

Thanks to everyone who came today and made it such a success! Although I'm so freaking tired now, I still wanna give my sincere thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed themselves! Which means what we did for you guys is really worth it. I walked like hell today whether is it through the front gate or the back gate, and to buy stuff. Super freaking tired and I dunno why but I feel super stressed, but I really really enjoyed myself. Never felt so happy for such a long time. Never had such a nice break for such a long time.

PHOTOS WILL BE UP AFTER I AWAKE! RAWR. I'll try to post, if I can edit them. I still haven't posted all the photos from past few days cuz I'm just so busy and lazy. So hahahahaha wait patiently! I hope I upload as many photos as possible. But yet I think I'll just die editing EVERYTHING. HAHAHAHAHA.

Once again, thanks everyone for coming! See you guys at training/full run soon!

P.S I'm not going for later's training I'm FREAKING TIRED. HAHAHAHAHA.