Monday, October 02, 2006

DOPE WEDDING

RAWR waiting for my BoA MV to finish downloading so that I can go sleep. In the meantime will blog for a while!

My cousin, Wai Keong got married today. The wedding was super super nice! We were at the house at like 7.30am and the tea ceremony and all happened. We played with Rae and Ryn (my niece and nephew) as usual and loads of uber cute pictures which I'll upload soon.

It was a wedding lunch. Not dinner like normal. It's really refreshing from all those traditional wedding dinners. Wai Keong kor kor co-operated with Mediacorp for some show thing and their wedding was filmed and gonna go on TV! Damn dope. Sculli I appear on TV also. Kor kor sang 'Tong Hua' to Soo Pin jie jie and it was sooooo touching lah. So sweet and memorable. It's really different from the weddings I ever attended.

After that went to Papa Gary's Audio House to get my new camera! Uber happy now. YAY. Went home after that, YX came my house. I got changed and dad sent us to Jassshole's house for her birthday BBQ. Not as high as that day BBQ at YX's house. But then still quite high. Got photos, but not alot cuz my camera no battery. Waiting for Farid and Mich's photos. Got Vicky's ones already! YAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACINTA! XD

Anyway I reduced the number of posts on my blog to one so as not to lag it. And maybe I'll change tagboard soon cuz this bloody tagboard sucks and loads super slowly too.

And and and... I think I gonna start a blog just to put all the photos. Then won't lag my main blog! Wheeeeee. I'll only post pics on this blog if there's only a few. Wayyyy coool man. Now that I have my own camera, prepare to see even more pictures! XD

(Sorry BoA, I didn't get an Olympus camera to support you. Really sorry!)