Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'M BEING NAUGHTY, NOT LISTENING IN AEL.

My girls, I'm so sorry for my sudden outburst yesterday. I was feeling sick and tired. But you girls gave me the encouragement and care that cheered me up! LOVE YOU KEYSIAOCHARBOHS! And also thanks to all the people who came to ask me about me.

Full runs since Monday. It was wayyyyy cool for us freshies cuz Ann really thought that it was good. Can you imagine the actual day? WOAHLAU. Confirm SUPER high wan. Yesterday we had the percussion band around with us to play the beats for the finale. HIGH!!! It was so cool. And made everyone really high. But the beats are so fast! While I was doing New School I kept losing track of the timing. But nevermind! I'll get it soon. There's still time, although its less than a month to production.

Some senior used my camera to take the freshie dance as well as the percussion beats! The freshies one was wayyyyy cool. BUT WHAT THE HELL SHE NEVER TAKE ME! Cuz my formation is like right at the right side. BAH. Luckily other parts plus the mass part can see me. Or else I cry. HAHA. If you wanna see come ask me! But the file is huge as well, so I can't send. Unless you all want me to upload on yousendit or something.

Before dance yesterday, Yongxiang and I went to Rachie's place to meet her and Jeremy so that we can go get stuff for her party. It's her first birthday party in Singapore after 5 years! And my first time celebrating with her after 5 years. I can't wait. AND YES MOM IS LETTING ME STAY OVER AT HER HOUSE!!!!!!!!! My first time also. Bet we will talk all night. HAHAHA.

I'll post pictures prolly tonight. No dance today. I'm kinda happy yet I feel kinda empty. Cuz I'm too used to all the busy schedules and late timings although I feel worned out. Journey on 74 yesterday was nice cuz there were so many of us! HAHA. The 74 gang is always growing in numbers. Like the bus the most people take.

Anyway I'm in Analog Electronics now but I don't have my book so I don't really know what the hell the teacher is talking about. So hahahaha. But I'm getting it later! Then I'll go home and study it myself, which I doubt I would actually. I need a good sleep. I seriously need it. 4 to 5 hours everynight is really not enough. Some more what we do in the day is quite physically demanding. Can't wait for the weekend when I can sleep in! =)