Sunday, October 29, 2006

RANT

2 MORE FREAKING WEEKS TO PRODUCTION

And I still suck can.

Wahlau.

Suddenly being added into Street Jazz for finale, and all Street Jazz girls are in Reggae as well.
Reggae is nice, but I reckon I can't do it.

I wanna tell myself I can do it, and I am. It's just that the time left is so little, and I've yet to master the finale parts. And dunno why I feel that I dance worse for girls' segment now. Rhythm OMG. I dunno man. My Chanae (dunno how to spell) is bad. Side Chanae maybe can, front Chanae cannot make it. HAIZ.

It's my dream, it's our dream to perform for such a large audience. I really can't wait, but on the other hand the stress is getting on my nerves. I feel like screaming! Like really have a good scream at someplace and not get told off.

Girls' segment seems dope, but I think still not dope enough. It still can be better. Ann says we're improving each time. Hopefully we really are, cuz we can't see ourselves dance. Our formation is too big.

JIAYOU TO THE GUYS FOR THE GUYS SEGMENT!

Mass quite dope also, but still messy. NVM we will jiayou man!



DANCE IS DOPE.
PRODUCTION IS DOPE.
WE ARE DOPE.