Saturday, October 07, 2006

RANDOM RANTING

RONNY SIT ON THE LORRY EATING LOR MEE!

HAHA. That was super random. Came from LULU!

And PARKER. Stupid Firefox closed on me when I was uploading the last pic! PARK PARK PARK (I sound like JASSSHOLE). I uploaded like a gazillion pics and I'm not gonna restart now. Sorry. You all gotta wait!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAJELLA! Seeing you darling later XD YAY hahahhaa miss all my darling girls. But then I still have my LULU/MICH/JASSSHOLE who belongs to the 'I will not donate' gang. HAHA.

I bought my uber big New Urban Male bag! Like finally. PARK PARK PARK BLOGGER PHOTOS CANNOT WORK PROPERLY! I can't even post a pic of the bag now. KNS.

Sorry this post is basically a rant about Firefox being such a bitch (oops maybe bastard cuz I'm not sure of its sexuality).

Full run on Thursday for Freshie girls rocked. Ann praised us! YAY. And Rhythm of the Night was good too! Except still not defined enough. HAHA.

Why are all my bloody paragraphs (not paragraphs at all) so short? Its like one line only. RAWR.

Never mind, I shall go hit the sack. Sorry once again about photos! (DAMN FIREFOX)