Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'M LAZY

RAWR I only uploaded my pics like halfway and I feel too lazy to continue. SORRY TO ALL MY READERS (if there are any)!

I'll post the pic of my New Urban Male bag first!



The bag. My piano in the background! The piano chair always serve as my 'stage' for exhibiting my stuff. LOL.

Nice? LOL. I love it that it's sooooo huge. Can use for chalet tomorrow! YAY.

Haven't been to a chalet for a loooooooong time already. The last time was like P6 (don't say OMG). I'm rather excited! Gonna have soooo much fun.

I was bored from uploading pics so I made myself a wallpaper with all my friends!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click to view it full in Imageshack.

Not exactly all my friends though. And don't ask why on top got so much white parts. That's cuz my taskbar is up there and I don't wish that anyone's face get covered by it.

Just for fun: try counting the number of pictures on it! Then tell me how many you see! HAHA. (Do this only if you are bored. LOL.)

Sorry I lost count myself. So I doubt I can give you the right answer. LOL.

Not sleepy yet though. I'm having fun writing stupid things. NVM my head is mad from crazy days (oops I mean nights) spent at school. RAWR. And Mark, don't feed me with a piece of meat whenever I rawr at you. I'm not a lion. Neither am I a lioness!

I know MANY PEOPLE (ahhh maybe not that many) read my blog. But then sometimes only like one or two tags and I get depressed. Cuz I dunno who I'm blogging for. So, even if it's just something like 'Hi' that you wanna say, you can tag! I don't mind short tags. Better than no tags. No tags I don't feel like blogging. You wanna see photos right? BETTER TAG! LOL I'm kidding. Seeing tags makes my day XD

Super broke currently. Where to find a job that has flexible timing and relatively good pay? I NEED IT MAN. Mom nags me at being a spendthrift. But I'm spending my own savings! HAIZ. Moms will always be moms.

Feel like going out later. But feel like staying home too. How? Go out mom will nag. Stay at home use computer she still will nag. LOL.

Dunno if Ore reads my blog but anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORE!

Super anti-climax now, but I need to say this. Can NRA let everyone know the schedule like at least 3 to 5 days in advance? Sometimes we only find out Monday's schedule on like Sunday and we already planned stuff. Then when we already have stuff on and don't go, it seems as though it's our fault. But it really isn't, cuz we dunno the schedule earlier. Who would want outings to clash with trainings? No one. Same for me. Like Friday, I found out there is drill practice on Friday at 5pm for freshies at 2am. So sudden. Who reads the blog at that kind of funny timing (besides me)? And the blog forever updated so late. And nowadays I think also not many people read the blog. I sometimes also forget. KNS. WTH. Just found out that there is Opening interval on Monday. I was checking the blog yesterday and when I saw nothing on, I was freaking happy. Then now suddenly give me this bombshell. ASSHOLE.

If I miss it, will I be kicked out?

I can only hope not.