Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ANDY'S BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

I doubt he'll see this but heck la just post! LOL. =)

Anyway our class people and some of his secondary school friends celebrated for him today. Eunice was the 'mastermind' behind it all. She's damn good man. Made mango pudding and cream puff! And it's all damn nice. She even ordered a 2kg cake and we finished it! LOL. Loads of photos, but I'm damn lazy to resize and all. So haha I will post it but not so soon. Andy kena disiao like crazy. Cake everywhere, water everywhere. HAHA.

I left at 6.45 to go get tickets from Jefferson, but then guess what, he just arrived to open the booth only! LOL. And so many of them waited since 5pm. LOL. It was damn confusing. I think I only got it settled at about 8pm. Then went home with Farid, Ore and Mianbao as usual. Ore damn tired, so he slept. But me, Farid and Mianbao start talking about how people sleep on the bus! Damn hilarious. HAHAHA.

FARID IS A GOOD LISTENER! =)



My heart broke into uncountable number of pieces 4 hours ago.
And the pieces of my heart ain't gonna be pieced back anytime soon.