Thursday, November 02, 2006

NINE MORE DAYS TO PRODUCTION

It's already November 2nd, and it's freaking 9 days away from production. OMG. Really OMG. It's exciting, yet kinda stressed up.

School's terrible. I can't concentrate in every single class. And I dunno what the hell each teacher is talking about. So good luck to me man. Maths test next week. And it's the freaking day before production. ARGH.

Ann wants us to rest the day before the actual production. Gonna be at the Convention Centre for full run on 4th and 5th, and most likely 8th and 9th. If we don't get the Convention on 8th and 9th, that's it man.

Percussion just now rocked man. The band came to play! Everyone was sooooo high. And the beats are freaking fast man. The timing for New School seems extremely fast. I dunno why. Street Jazz too. AND YES I CAN FINALLY CHANAE!!! YAY. But still need tons of practice man. Luckily school doesn't end at 5pm later. PARK. Cuz it starts at 8am. And WTH I'm still not in bed due to my wet hair.

I reached home at 12.30am! OMPG. We left so late cuz I was settling tickets stuff and made Farid, Ore and Mianbao wait for me. Jassshole supposed to join us in cabbing home, but her dad gonna fetch her, just that dunno what time will he be arriving. My parents freaking pissed with me, so I cabbed home with the three of them.

I'm really grateful to whoever + everyone who's coming to the production to support us, to see the effort and time we put in. I swear we gonna make it a good show and make all your money's worth! And bring in another in future (although the current one has yet to pass)!

All the friendships forged during this three-month long period will never disappear.
All the time we spend dancing all day will be well-remembered.
All the effort we put in each time (haha maybe not everytime, but still...) will help us improve.
All the energy we gonna bring out on 11NOV and 12NOV will be explosive!



P.S I reckon my previous post super emo. Just ignore that. Although I know you're aren't gonna do that. LOL.