Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BORED.

Nothing much to blog about these few days, basically cuz Danzation has already ended and we've yet to start trainings. Ann told us we were gonna have a two-week break, but everyone is complaining that we're so bored that she might start classes next week! How exciting is that man! LOL.

Wanted to watch Step Up with NRA today actually, but they were gonna watch at 9 plus, which would end at 11plus, and since I had class at 8am tomorrow, I decided not to go.

Freaking happy to see the NRA people today at S&W room! Had fun learning the choreo and listening to Ann teaching us some stuff from ballet. Damn cool. Why didn't my mom send me for ballet classes. HAHAHA.

YES I'M BORED BORED BORED. Nothing else to do besides using the computer. And that sucks too. Cuz no new BoA stuff. ARGH.

People who want photos from Danzation, email me or add me on MSN at kshaomin@gmail.com (if you're too blind to see that my email is stated at my profile, LOL). I'll be very glad to send whatever I have to you! And if you do have any photos that have me, please let me know okay? Cuz I'm really wondering which cameras has my face appeared in. LOL.

TATA! Can't wait for classes to start again!