Saturday, November 04, 2006

TWO HUNDREDTH POST!

Okay it's super slow of me to only have my 200th post now. LOL. That's because I was on hiatus for nearly the whole of last year! I bet I had only about 10 entries last year. And I kinda only reopened this blog in May this year!

Anyway, I'm here to say goodbye to my readers (if there are any, lol) in my 200th post because I'm gonna stay at school tonight (now is already the 4th mah!). We're gonna assemble at school at 7.45am later, and gonna do last minute formations. The first full run will occur between 10am to 12pm. Then the second full run will occur between 2pm to 4pm. Then 4pm to 6pm we're gonna have costume run, and then 8pm to 11pm we gonna have the full show with costumes and make up. OMPG. It's exciting, yet scary. Then we staying over so that can save time from transport, and have one last full run on Sunday morning, 9am to 11am, before they kick us out. LOL.

Why do we have to assemble at 7.45am? That's cuz Ann said that some big shot who approved of our production (I think) was gonna watch us. So we had to be there early. LOL.

Yesterday after school, met JASSShole and we went to Bugis to get our shorts for Rhythm costume. Then we rushed off to Centrepoint, apparently wanted to go Bata to get her shoes, but don't have! Freak man. We tried so many sports shops but all don't have. End up we go back to PS to meet Becks and Rebecca for a bit of dinner and then off to Dhoby Exchange one of the shops to get this top for Rhythm costume. Prepare to get a shock man when you see what I'm gonna wear for Rhythm. LOL.

We were freaking late for dance, but bo bian, cuz the bus so long. KNS. Freshies Item had quite a few changes. We were kinda confused at first. But in the end it was pretty okay. Practiced Street Jazz, Reggae and New School after Freshies. Damn tired now. And I haven't packed by bag for later. Guess I will do it after I wake up. Ciao people. Will be back on Sunday! Can call or text me to contact me, but I may not answer your calls or reply your texts fast enough. So be patient! =)

DANZATION IN SEVEN DAYS.