Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HEHE =)

I know I shouldn't be blogging at 2am but I can't resist.

School starts at freaking 9am. Well, at least better than 8am but really, it's not much of a difference.

Reached home at freaking 1230am again. This time I cabbed alone. The cab fare was $14.70 and Dad reimbursed me $20 and I earn $5.30! LOL. Money is so important now.

Full run today was basically waiting here and there. Luckily got lappie. Today everyone super high, cuz we had to take a shot for our item to be put in the booklet. We all went crazy outside and did lots of stupid things. No photos taken with my camera today though. Lazy to take it out. Besides, KEYSIAOCHAR weren't around. But I still had fun with everyone else today.

And we watched THAT VIDEO. The most crucial part isn't the video, it's the sound man. You wanna watch come ask me. But I may not let you see it either. HAHAHA.

Rachie's gonna have lunch with me later! YAY. Can't wait to see her. HAHA.

Okay I'm blogging super fast so that I can go sleep. CIAO!

FULL RUN AGAIN LATER. PERCUSSION BAND COMING! YAY.







he's not coming.