Monday, November 13, 2006

PHOTOS 12 NOV

Second day's photos are up! HEHEHEHE.


Mich will make a very good mother =)


KEYBOHSIAOCHAR.


Me and Farid!


Me and Kaifeng!


Me and Jaei!


Me and Alfred!


KSCB with the breakers. And our dope pose!


Me and Fredy!


Alfred and us!


Fredy and us!


Alex, me and Lye Huat!


Benjamin and me!


Joe and me!


Me and Rebecca!


Jassshole, Allegra, LULU and me!


YX and me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Freshie guys!


Ronnie the nerd and me!


Me and Xing!


Me and Ivan the Korean schoolboy! (He prefers being Korean, LOL.)


Me and Mianbao!


Nicole and me!


Sonia and me!


Me and Mouse!


Xiangmei and me!


Me and Alfred!


My hair so long.


KSCB!


Sophan and me!


Alfred and us! And Sophan being lame behind!


This is love man. Sophan and Steffi!


Ronnie and me!


Fredy's expression very funny!


Me, Big Jess and Jassshole!


Me and Big Jess!


Me and Daphne!


Me and Terence!


Sonia and me!


Jassshole and Alfred, who's in his boxers. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
WE LOVE DANCE!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AND WE STILL LOVE DANCE!


Nerdy me.


Pro Ivan! Sophan and LULU silly silly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dope YX and Donovan. We all join in!


Me and Allegra!


Clement and me!


Me and Becks!


Alex and me!


Me and David!


Ronnie and me!


We play with his flowers!


Ariel and me!


ANN KISSES ME!!!! WHEEEEEEE!


Xiaotian and me!


Me and Peychee!


Me being damn 'song'.


EMO.


Daphne performing a song for us she wrote at 3am! Such a sweet girl! =)

TAG REPLIES

'xia
: Thanks so much for coming! I'll be waiting for your videos! =)

mel: HAHA are you my class mel or TJC mel? I'm confused. LOL. Thanks!

Rach: HAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY! Jeremy eyesight really that bad? You see me for 11 years already of course you can spot me in a million people!

Vanessa: Thanks for all your support! =)

Jassshole: I love you too, and we really rocked la!

Gary: THANKS PAPA FOR COMING! =)

TTY: haiz forget it la. Don't worry you're sick I don't blame you.

Unseen: You are? Let me know who you are okay? =)

Sissi: THANKS! I show you photos soon! And thanks for your compliment to my bestie hehe =)

LULU: YES STEP UP LETS GO WATCH SOON!!!!! ARGH I miss you all like crazy. KSCB and NRA and ANN! HAHAHAH.

Alfrooo: HEHE thanks! You did great too! Like duh! =)

YY: I'm really thankful that I have a friend like you! Thanks so much for your flowers, I really love it! And don't worry, you can come for the next one in future! I'll inform you about it!

MICH: YES WE ROCKED! And we're da bomb! =) MISS YOU LOADS!