Monday, November 13, 2006

2 DAYS IN MY LIFE THAT I'LL NEVER FORGET

11 and 12 November were a blast. I've never felt so high for a long time.

Thanks to all the people who made Danzation possible.
All the dancers.
All the singers.
All the backstage crew.
All the external choreographers.

And most importantly, our dearest instructor, Ann.

Without you, we wouldn't have come so far. For all the love you have given to us, and all the things you did to help us improve not just as a dancer, but also as a person, I thank you. =)

Thanks to the people who came to support me.

My dearest Rachel, and Jeremy.
My classmates Vanessa, Xiaoxi, Andy, Kenneth, Kelvin, Teng Yeow, Mark, Joel.
Alicia, Majella, Sharon, Qisi and Amanda.
Wans and Sandra.
Torance, Wilma and Kar Wen.
My parents and my sister.

Thanks to all the people who wished me good luck, and I especially wanna mention these 2. Yanyi and Manel. Thanks for being so sweet and come all the way to my house to give me flowers! I'm really really really touched. Hope you girls can come for the next one in future! =)

Later today will definitely feel weird. Where will we go after school? LOL.

And I know everyone's excited about the photos! I will resize it soon and ask me if you want them! Cuz I can't possibly send to everyone. LOL.

Take good care everyone, and see all NRA people in two weeks' time! (This does not really apply to freshies, cuz I believe we'll meet up soon!) =)