Tuesday, October 10, 2006

THE PAST 10 DAYS + CHALET WITH 1D4

I'M BACK FROM CHALET! *Beems* It was totally great!

Posting all the overdued photos first, the ones from chalet are coming right up! I slept a crazy 7 hours in the afternoon so I doubt I will sleep early tonight, despite being kinda tired still.

Replying tags first. Too many to reply at the tagboard!

Pamela: LOL why your nick so =X. I must encourage people to tag! It's really saddening if no tags leh! So must tag! HAHAHA.

WODEMEIMEI: You're lame lame lame man. Did you tag using my lappie? LOL.

JASSShole: Yeah I had fun! I wanna learn the TOMA choreo! Its our own right? LOL! Aiya they forever anyhow change schedule wan. So sian.

Vanessa: YES YES YES girl! Miss you loads. Super happy to see you at chalet! HAHA.

Farid: I MISS YOU LEH! HAHA. Anyway you and LULU arh, debating about yoyos on my tagboard sia. HAHA. Teach me yoyo! I forget how to do tricks already. LOL.

LULU: Your randomness (or maybe not) has sparked off a new kind of conversation on my tagboard! MISS YOU WOMAN!

Chenya: YEAH I LOVE IT TOO! Haha. I wanna see you leh. When you free? XD

MICH: I miss being around with you girls too! Freaking 4 days since I saw you girls. Can't wait!

Everyone's tags made me really happy when I came home and saw today!

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1

JASSShole's birthday BBQ photos! Super overdue I know. I'm just too lazy.





















Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MONDAY, OCTOBER 2

We came back to clean up steps, for girls' routine. Did quite alot, and it was great. After dance, those who were still around, we went to eat prata again. Before that we were camwhoring outside Cheers! LOL. But it's really fun taking photos. NRA people certainly love taking photos XD



























































TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3 (Other photos on October 4th post)





WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5

Cut hair day! KEYSIAOCHARBOHS all did something to our hair. I cut my fringe, LULU cut bangs, Mich layered her hair as well as got blue extension highlights, and JASSShole got pink and green extension highlights! We all came out looking different! As usual camwhored lah.

Full run. As I mentioned, it was great for the freshies item especially for the girls. The whole full run ended quite late, and JASSShole's dad gave me a lift home.

Dad told me that the haze was so bad that he can't see anything. But when I reached home it didn't look as bad as what he said, so I reckon he exaggerated. LOL.









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






















































THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5

No dance. I went to Rach's grandma's funeral in the morning. I felt really sad, although I didn't know her grandma. Rach's grandma, hope you have gone to a better place, without sadness, pain and sorrow. You will always be remembered by those you love and left behind.

In the afternoon, supposed to meet Tze Yin and then go collect my contacts, but the lazy girl don't wanna come out cuz she wanted to watch Goong VCD! LOL. End up Gongs was the one who met up with me. She went with me to collect my contacts. I took only around 15 to 20 minutes putting both sides in! Not bad right. LOL. I look different now man!



FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6

Met Mich at town, and we went to look at stuff at Forever 21. Woahlau they played Promiscuous and Tokyo Drift lah. But I'm already kinda sick of those songs. Mich tried on a couple of stuff and I tried accessories! Then later met up with LULU and her boyfriend. We had dinner at 5pm, which is like so early. Then took bus to school. We said loads of lame jokes and I noticed this little boy near us, he was listening to us and was laughing as well! Super funny.

Didn't have much mood to take photos, simply cuz everything was so parked up. So many people didn't come for Freshies All, and it was hard cuz we were revising the formations as well as adding in new ones. Made everyone moodless and sian.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7

Met up with Majella and Sharon. I was pretty late in meeting them, cuz I woke up late and took uber long to wear my contacts. RAWR. Met up, had lunch, talked and walked around. Majella kept wanting to find more Sudoku puzzle books. Sharon left for tuition, then we sat down to chat. I love Majella!



SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8

Didn't go out in the end. Packed loads of stuff in my study and now it looks soooo much cleaner. YAY. Did alot of last minute organisation for chalet stuff.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 9 & TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10

Kenneth came to meet me and we took 88 to Pasir Ris together. Met Kelvin at the MRT and he got his hair cut such that he looks like a little boy now. LOL. Then we went into White Sands Shopping Centre to meet up with Andy and Eunice (Andy's 'sister') and we went to have lunch while waiting for Mark to come. After that we went to get stuff we were missing out on at NTUC. Bought 60 over bucks of stuff, that's cuz there was 2 bottles of white wine which Kenneth sponsored. Went to the bus interchange to take the bus to Costa Sands Pasir Ris, but we waited for the freaking bus for 20 over minutes. RAWR.

We reached the chalet at 2.30, and Eunice came with me to check in since I was under 18 and she wasn't. We went inside, put down the stuff and the guys went off for a swim while Eunice and I stayed behind to sleep and wait for the others. Min Er came at about 4 plus, and we started chatting in the room. Somehow we have loads to talk about, and we don't have to think of anything to talk about. Our topics link together endlessly. LOL.

The guys suggested playing pool, but we didn't feel like it, so we just tagged along. At like 5pm the food delivery man called and said he reach which is like so early cuz I asked to have mine delivered at 6pm. Anyway he told us he was at Carpark A, which is so ulu that it took us quite long to find. And then I realised that the company didn't give me my discount, even though I quoted my card number on their website. So the delivery man had to make some calls and all. We went back to the room, then Kenneth went back to join the guys in playing pool while Min Er and I continued talking. Girls can really talk. Eunice talked for about 3 hours on the phone. She came back halfway from the pool place to charge her phone cuz it died on her. LOL.

The guys came back at 7 plus, and they began to start the fire. Good thing about having guys, they'll all do the tough job. LOL. Teng Yeow and Meiping came! So happy to see them. Teng Yeow super havoc now! He had his hair dyed. Meiping was looking pretty as usual. XD Mark also invited Wilma, from Vanessa's church. We all had fun cooking and eating.

Took some group photos, cuz Teng Yeow had to send Meiping home cuz she had school the next day. I don't have all the photos and I'm waiting for him to send me more!

Then Vanessa and Torance came! Haven't seen them since the last time we went out for movie. I miss Vanessa! They got changed and we sat down to talk. Ate more as well, then Eugene came too. His hair sucks now man. HAHA. Then me, Vanessa, Torance, Kelvin and Eugene went upstairs and started to talk cock. Okay I don't talk cock though. But I was super tired so I napped for a while.

They wanted to go Red House at 3am, so we all just stayed in the room till 3 plus, and 7 of us, me, Vanessa, Torance, Kelvin, Eugene, Min Er and Kenneth set off. It was a super duper long walk. But finally when we reached there, it's really quite scary. I didn't dare to go in, Min Er as well. The rest didn't wanna leave us behind, and besides they could get caught, so we didn't go in at last. Walked back, and we went to the park. But then quite boring so we went back to the room. Eunice was sleeping, and we made a din that woke her up. So sorry to her! Anyway, Kelvin started telling Min Er and Torance his Guan Gong joke again. Super lame la can think of this kind of joke. They continued talking while Vanessa and I fell asleep...

Suddenly I was awoken by a sharp pain on my shin. Kenneth attempted to hit Kelvin's butt but somehow he ended up hitting me. WOAHLAU super uber pain. I was like woahlau who the hell! Kenneth was very apologetic. Then Kelvin started talking dunno what, and I scolded him. He was like 'Aiya a bit only not pain wan la (or something like that)'. Then I told him 'You want me kick your face? Then you will know how pain it is already.' Okay at that moment I didn't reckon I sounded so fierce, but he really kept quiet after that! HAHA. Sorry to scare whoever was in the room with my sudden outburst. When I was home already Torance told me that I was scary when I'm asleep, but the actual fact is that I'm pretty harmless!

I woke up and went downstairs at 7 plus, and the guys were still playing 'dai di'. They played for about 4 hours or so and the ultimate loser was Ahgoon. Too bad. Skills so bad he still wanna continue playing with them and let them laugh at him. After the rest woke up, we checked out at about nearly 9 after clearing up the mess we made. Took the shuttle bus back to White Sands, and we had breakfast at Macs while I did the sums for all the money we spent. I NEARLY DIED DOING THAT MAN. It was so confusing and the sums could not tally. I nearly freaked out. Luckily had Mark and Andy's help with the sums.

Anyway, more photos from Teng Yeow's camera will be posted when I get them from him! Meanwhile see mine first! LOL.























Image Hosted by ImageShack.us























(Sleeping photos taken by Min Er)

I MISS MY KISIAOCHARBOHS! Haven't seen them for 4 days. Finally gonna see them tomorrow which is great man. YAY! Can't wait!