Sunday, October 29, 2006

SICK

Supposed to meet Mich at town at 2pm, but I was late and she was later. While I was waiting, I suddenly felt nauseous and faint and I could feel that I broke out in cold sweat. It was scary. I got up and tried to go to the toilet but before I could take the escalator, I blacked out. I didn't actually faint, but close to fainting. That feeling sucks. I was so afraid that I'll faint before Mich arrived. I wouldn't know what to do, I mean, I fainted and I won't know what will happen to me. I probably scared Mich when she came. Luckily she did, I was so thankful. Sucks feeling faint. It's a terrible feeling. I reckon cuz I was hungry man. But I ate 5 pieces of sushi before I left house! So shouldn't be that bad ma. I dunno la. But anyway I'm still thankful she came in time and took care of me. I like lied on her lap near the escalators and everyone on the escalator looked at us but we were like haha heck lah. I felt super cold. Is this the start of some sickness? I hope not man, although I'm beginning to have signs of a cold, and sore throat. SUCKS! All thanks to Mich (my momma/big sis) for taking care of me. I LOVE YOU! =) And thanks to Jassshole and LULU and Farid for your concern! I really appreciated it.

But I think I was super stubborn cuz Farid wanted me to go home but I didn't want to. It's a rare chance that we get to practice in the Convention Centre, so I didn't want to miss it. Anyway I was okay while I was at school, just felt super cold and tired. Thanks to JASSShole for lending me your lap to lie on. And everyone started a lying spree.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Freshie item was good today, and the guys alot doper today! Great job guys! =) Today we basically polished up our formations and it looked really good man. I really can't wait for production anymore!

At first there was supposed to be Song and Dance as well as Percussion, but since it was gonna start very late, they cancelled it. We stayed around to practice New School, with senior Rebecca cleaning steps with us. She's damn good and damn nice. HAHAH. Now we look alot better! =) Alfred taught me how to Chanae! YAY. HAHA but I still cannot do 2 rounds, only can do 1 round. At least I made improvement man! Thanks Alfrooooo! =)

I'm happy today, yet I'm feeling sick. However I don't ever want this production thing to end. It's gonna suck when it has ended. We'll constantly feel bored and empty. It's gonna be a good show! Thanks to all the people who are coming to support us! We really appreciate it =)

JIAYOU/GAMBATTE/HWAITING PEOPLE!