Friday, September 15, 2006

FUN DAY AT SCHOOL / TAGGED BY VANESSA

Fun day at school today! See all the pictures and judge for yourself XD











































----------------------------------------

I've been tagged by Vanessa!


I have to do this without voicing out any rants and whines. I'd then have to
choose 5 lovely people to do this after Im done with mine. I have to leave a tag
on others' blog to notice them about it. I got to start my post with " I've been
tagged!"

Current Mood: I'm supposed to feel tired, but I don't feel it at all.
Current Taste:
You mean on my tongue? Watercress soup.
Current Clothes: PJs. Actually just a tee and pants.
Current Desktop:
1D4 Class photo. Haven't changed it for ages.
Toenail Colour: None. I hardly paint them.
Current Time:
2.47am.
Current Surroundings: At my desk, books in one huge pile and bags everywhere.
Current Annoyances: Wet hair that's causing me my sleep.
Current Best Friend(s): Rachel Woon and will always be.
First Movie: The Lion King!
First Lie: I can't remember.
Last Crush: Not saying!

Last Movie: A Millionaire's First Love.
Last Phone Call: Mom.
Last song played: Rhythm Of The Night by Katie Melua.
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: I only have one best friend and she's a girl. I don't date girls.
Have you ever broken the law: Underaged movies? No not R21.
Have you ever been arrested: No.
Have you ever skinny-dipped:
No, and never will I do it.
Have you ever been on TV: NDP 2003 and that night's news!
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: I WON'T DO IT!
5 things you are wearing: Undergarments, pants, tee, ear studs, hair clip.
4 things you did today:
Danced at school, took the bus, camwhored, being high.
3 things you can hear right now: fan, papers flapping, and typing sounds.
(Where's 2?)
1 thing you do when you're bored: DANCE, DANCE, DANCE AWAY XD

Not tagging! I'm plain lazy. HAHAHAA.