Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It was a long day today, although there isn't school since IS module is over. But our class people decided to meet up to study together. However, I was damn unproductive because I get distracted so easily. Wanted to learn from Teng Yeow about ELTECH but hahahaha I see the book I get so irritated. LOL. Ended up studying for MTPRAC. But didn't study much as well. Cuz I was so tired. I only slept like 3.5 hours last night. I slept at 4am after doing all the MTPRAC web tutorials cuz I wanted to redo till I get full marks. Thank goodness had loads of help from Teng Yeow and Andy. HAHAHA. Or else I would not have slept and go to school like a zombie.

Teng Yeow's girlfriend came. HAHA she looks nice =) and they left shortly after so I became all alone after everyone left since NRA started at 7.30pm. I went studio to practice the choreography with the rest. Farid was teaching Lynette and he's really a good teacher la. LOL. Practiced with Hannah and Lizhen along to any music that the seniors played. LOL. We learnt loads of foot work today. Did loads of stuff on the floor and my knees and ankles hurt now. HAHA. But it's all worth it when we see the final product of the dance at the end. This is in preparation of our production in November. Kinda excited. And YAY we're learning Jazz funk for it too! I want. But the next practice is after exams. Sobs.

2 days to MDCAD/MTPRAC tests.
10 days to EG2 exam.
13 days to ELTECH exam.
15 days to ENGMEC exam.

And I know nothing except MTPRAC and MDCAD. HAIZ. I'm dead meat.