Thursday, August 24, 2006

TAGGED BY MAJELLA

I've been tagged by my dear Majelly! But anyway since I'm so free today I shall do it XD

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself (Maj you didn't do this, so do I have to do it? If I do I'll come and edit this later.), saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do the following without complaining.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you've completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say that he/she has been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

FAVOURITES:
Colour: Most bright colours. Blue is my 'me' colour.
Food: As long as its nice.
Song: BoA's Moto and DBSK's One are my ultimate favourites cuz I have too many fave songs.
Movie: A Millionaire's First Love!
Sport: I hardly do sports. Does dancing count?
Day of week: Friday
Season: Autmun and Winter
Ice-cream: I don't really eat ice-cream but I guess its mint for me.

CURRENT:
Mood: Still tired. But I've no idea why I woke up so early.
Taste: The aftermath of my toothpaste.
Clothes: Pyjamas
Desktop: Class photo
Time: 10.29am
Surroundings: Very quiet with only the lappie's sound and my typing away.
Annoyance: Hunger.

FIRSTS:
Best friends: Rachie and will always be!
Movie: The Lion King!
Music: Those stupid local TV theme songs.

LAST:
Cigarette: I don't smoke.
Drink: Lemon juice with Aloe Vera
Last ride: Bus 73 last night.
Movie: i think Cars.
Phone call: Teng Yeow called me.
CD: BoA's Outgrow. Haven't gotten CDs since February.

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated one of your best friends: I didn't and I never will.
Been arrested: course not.
Skinny dipped: No.
Kissed someone you dun know: Die die also cannot.

THINGS:
4 things you did today:
- Played the piano
- Brushed my teeth
- Talked to a couple of people online
- Blogged

Sounds you can hear right now: Lappie's processor sound. And me typing.

Nahhh I hate tagging others. Just do this if you want to and since Majelly asked me then ok lor XD