Sunday, August 13, 2006

AHMA'S 82TH BIRTHDAY DINNER

Yes loads of photos again! HAHA I just love posting photos. This time it's for my Grandma's birthday yesterday and we all took sooooo many pix! HAHA. Love my cousins they're such a fun bunch. And yes the food was great!

Take some time to look at the pix! Loads of Rae/Ryn/Kris!


My sister is happy.


She smiles weird. And so do I.


Lil' Ryn! So kawaii.


Lil' Kristin!


Aunty Joo Geok and Kris!


Model!


She's trying to climb out of her chair.


Rae the princess!


Rae and Ryn the shy boy.


A happy Rae.


Rae pinches Ryn's cheeks.


Remember Kristin in this (during Ah Gong's birthday dinner)? John does an imitation.


Ah Chong korkor's messed up hair (courtesy to Shun Li)


Shun Li's dumb expression.


Rae tries to block Shun Li's face while Ben is happily laughing.


Shun Li is strong to be able to carry two kids!


And now he piggybacks them with Shaohui and John in the pic too.


BAH I'm carrying Ben! But all you see is blurness!


Me + Rae. Finally a pic with her!


Jamie + Me. Birthday girl!


Me + Karen. My hair is damn messy.


Ah Gong + Ah Ma.


We sing the songs and guess why am I laughing? That's cuz John didn't know it was Ahma's birthday and he sang "happy birthday to Ah Gong"!


She blows the candles.


They look so glum.


Rae's big and wide smile. Ryn's soooo cute!


Rae and a very shy Ryn. Plus my Aunty Jenny.


My grandparents with their great-grandkids.


Ahma adjusts for Ryn!


Aunty Susie, Uncle Desmond, Dad and Mom.


Cuzzies photo! Or rather, our generation!
Two girls behind are (L to R) Jamie and Karen.
Then its me, my sis, Rae (my niece though), Ben and John.
And bottom row Shun Li + Ah Chong korkor.


Aunty Jenny's family with my grandparents.


Ryn eating dessert!


Ahma's brothers + Ahma + Aunty Jenny.


Mom and Shun Li.


Jamie secretly takes a photo of Shun Li. HAHAHA.


Me and Karen.


Ben with a pen at his head.


The girls! (Jamie + Rae + Me + Karen + Sis)


Another girls photo! This time with Karen holding Kristin! And Ben pops in because he secretly wants to be a girl.


The boys! John + Shun Li (with Ben on him) + Ah Chong korkor who looks so glum.


Me and sis camwhoring.


Mom + Jamie.


Ben pops in.


He's still in it.


Finally! Rae and my mom.


John, Shun Li, Shaohui and Me.


We look weird.


Shaohui, Me, Lihui jiejie and Liling jiejie. My hair is standing up! =X


Shun Li tries to scare Ben and Rae.


Jamie tries to look like a ghost. But she failed.


And she succeeds!


We all leaving the place.