Monday, August 21, 2006

STUDYING II

These few days has been just studying and more studying. This whole week I went to Jurong East Library so many times. Actually only 3 times with a few 1D4 people. It's great studying with them because they're so smart and I can ask them anything =) ELTECH paper 9 hours later. BAH. I'm still not prepared but I wanna blog a while since I need to destress. LOL.

I'm very interested in doing my own piano recordings and so far I've done three! Maybe I'll upload it on Yousendit soon and interested people can download it. I'll probably Winrar it with password so if you want it remember to ask. =) I've sent the song to quite a few people and the comments so far are great! Thanks guys. I really look forward to recording more and sharing with everyone! Well, not everyone though. I'll see if i'm willing to give you the password XD. I've recorded 'Bo Ko Ship Da' by Kim Beom Soo, the soundtrack for Stairway to Heaven, 'La La La Love Song' by Kubota Toshinobu (BoA did a cover), the soundtrack for I think Long Vacation, and 'Moon and Sunrise' by BoA, from her second Japanese album 'Valenti'. I'm gonna try 'Nanairo No Ashita' soon cuz it's such a happy song! And prolly a few other slow songs including DBSK's 'One' and H.O.T's 'A Song For Lady'.

Stay tuned everyone! I'll prolly post them up after exams. But then again, I might be to busy playing that I won't have time to upload! XD