Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CROSS PROCESSED PHOTOS / WEIRD PEOPLE









More cross processing! (:
I'm addicted to it.
Jeremy! Send me more cool tutorials!

I met a weird woman on the train yesterday.
I loaded Honey into my Ipod and I was watching on the train.
Then this woman she suddenly talked to me.
She kept saying how clear the video was, and said she's not such an IT person so she doesn't know these stuff.
AND SHE THOUGHT I WAS WATCHING TV.
Crazy lah.
Bokorleng can.
If Ipod has TV antenna, then nobody need to rush home to watch TV already.
I feel like laughing at her cuz she don't know what's and Ipod, but I decided not to be so mean as well.
But seriously I was bewildered.
LOL.

Then while on my way home on 73, I met this weird mother and son.
Okay they aren't really weird.
The mom sat beside me, and the boy sat the seat next to the aisle.
Suddenly I don't know why, but the boy flared up at the mother.
He was so rude I really felt like scolding him.
He snatched some plastic bag probably with something his mom bought for him.
And didn't want to talk to her the next moment.
Then the mom said "Where got son scold own mother in public?" in Chinese.
Then after he cooled down a bit, he threw the bag back to his mom.
What a brat lah.
Then after that there was an empty seat in front of him, and he told his mom to move.
The mom die die also don't wanna move.
So damn drama.
The bus ride home from AMK MRT is only 8 minutes leh.
And I saw all this shit.
LOL.