Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CHINATOWN IS A COOL PLACE

Today was an interesting day.
No more today, it's actually yesterday but who cares.
LOL.
I wanted to go to Chinatown to get my beads and findings supply.
The night before, I told Kelvin (who is my da ge, LOL).
He is seriously crazy.
He said he didn't go before Chinatown.
Muahahaha.
So I said he could come with me if he wanted.
Then today, he really like some small kid.
He told me, "I'm so happy cuz I'm in a new place!".
LOL can.
I couldn't stop laughing at him.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Sorry lah da ge, I whole day laugh at you, but this is seriously funny man.

And before I went Chinatown, I went to Arab Street first to get some stuff.
I met Catrina on the way and she was helping Geraldine get her supplies!
What a coincidence, cuz they also buy their stuff from the same shop that I frequent.

The day before, Vanessa, Kar Wen and I went to bead shops too.
HAHAHA.
We love beading!
And we get really high when we see nice beads and findings.
ZOMG I love beading can.
I just realised I haven't been doing it since forever.
):
But never mind, the interest has kicked in again!
YAYYYYY.

Mr Bean's Holiday with some 1D4 (going on 2D4) people in the evening!
So excited.
I'm so happy these days.

And dance today, was cool.
I like the choreo.
But our studio's aircon seriously needs fixing.
I perspired like crazy can.
LOL.
Jassshole you better take care of yourself ok!
I'll also take care of you lah, don't worry (:

OKIE off to do beading!
I'm so happy! (:

Tag replies (long time since I've done them!)
Shaohui: I send you the tutorial k. LOL.
Chenya: Haha don't worry lah! There'll be a chance that we will meet. Yes Wans is like so damn busy. And what shall we do next time? Sakae buffet again? LOL.
Dyn: We can find some nice scenery then we take jumping photos!! It's so totally nice I love it! (: And yah lah I look the oldest. HAHAHA.
Van: YAY I sent you the tutorial already! You can do now! (:
Ron: Yah zomg!! I wanted to laugh at that woman. LOL.
Jassshole: HAHAHA he's not exactly 21 yet... He's 21 in October. Birthday is a few days after yours. LOL. He looks younger than me also lah. Means I look oldest out of them all. Good or bad? LOL.

Are you telling me not to cry?